3 Jobs for Hospitality/Tourism & Leisure found
Guest Relations Officer (Japanese Speaker)ID:485594,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
· Manage Japanese guest queries in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner
· Serve Alcoholic/non-Alcoholic beverages in conjunction with licensing/liquor regulations for customers
· Ensure knowledge of menu and all products
· Ensure mis-en-place is well stocked at all floor stations
· Follow correct reporting procedures if faced with issues
· Ensure Food and Beverage orders are of a consistently good standard and delivered in a timely manor
· Practice Sheraton Grooming standards including uniform dress code, cleanliness and personal hygiene
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
【Jp speaker/Tourism/ Promoting/】Assistant ManagerID:478415,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBukit Bintang
This company is promoting Japan travel for Malaysian people, to build up good cultural relationship.
This position will be a bridge person between Malaysia and Japan by promoting Japanese culture, attractive place or anything related to Japan tourism.
They often hold the travel fair in Malaysia (approx 7 times every year), sometimes visit Japan (1 or 2 times per year) to do a market survey & research.
Since this company is new set up in 2017, still have lots of chance to challenge new things.
*Outside : Inside = 4 : 6
· Project management and management of the project
· Coordination of business contacts with government agencies and travel agency media in Malaysia
· Information transmission for B to B / B to C
· Marketing survey of Japan or Malaysia (Visit Penang, JB and Japan: duration will be 1 to 10 days depends on the project)
· B to C inquiry response
. General affairs general affairs
· Supporting Japanese staff
. Visiting clients to know the needs, present about the new project and etc.
.After visiting clients or business trip, do submit the report to MD in Japanese
*Mostly Japanese language is used at work
* The contents of the business are decided according to company's regulations, taking into consideration the person's experience and ability.
Monthly total salary : 5,000~6,000 (Negotiable)
Bonus: average 1 month (December)
【JPN speaker/ Tourism/ Promoting/】Assistant StaffID:464253,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRBukit Bintang
This company is promoting Japan for Malaysian people to visit, to develop their relationship.
This position will be a bridge between Malaysia and Japan, as promote Japanese culture, attractive place or anything related to Japan.
They often held the travel fair in Malaysia(7 times every year), sometimes visit Japan(1 or 2 times per year) to do a market survey.
*In: Out of office=4:6
・Monthly market research, data-collection and report to HQ (Media and others)
・Assisting admin and general affairs
・Organize the each travel agency/media data-base, reporting and inventory control
・Organize the documents and deliver to customers
・Documents translation and interpretation
・Customer support through phone, web and email (English, Malay or Japanese language)
・Customer support for walk-in customer(tourism information guidance)
・Supporting setting-up the website, improving the contents time to time
・Other miscellaneous work
*Most task should be done in Japanese
*More detailed job will be assigned according to company regulations, depending on your experience and skills.
Salary: up to around 4,000MYR
Bonus: 1 month(December)
EFP, SOCSO, EIS