2 Jobs for Finance(Securities) found
Senior Sales Manager (Accounts)ID:468468,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRBandar Sunway
Job Division: Cloud, Security and Infrastructure Services (CSI)
Reports to Head Of Data Center
• Execute and monitoring the activities of the sales team.
• To motivate and mentor team members, provide strategic and tactical support and guidance.
• Expected to spend the majority of the time in the field.
• Meet the challenges of working in a complex market, which will require a unique blend of management skills and product requirements to achieve the goals for section as well as the overall sales division.
• To ensure that the sales quotas are consistently met or exceeded.
• Providing an annual Sales Plan for the sales team.
• Providing monthly, quarterly and yearly sales performance reports and updates.
• Providing weekly, and monthly sales inquiry reports and updates.
• Responsible for Inquiry to Sales processing which include preparation of proposals, tender participations, sales presentations, Quotation, Service Order Form, and invoice preparation processes.
• Promote, increase awareness and market company's services and products to corporate customers.
• Develop, Identify and secure new business opportunities.
• Champion the designated sales team and help to build a team of dedicated sales executives.
• Assist and contribute in planning, development and implement sales strategies and activities to meet overall business objectives.
• Maintain good business relationship with existing customers and prospects.
• Assist in any other ad-hoc task assigned by your superior or management.
Manager, Digital Marketing & Communications ID:466296,500 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRBukit Bintang, KLCC
This company is the Malaysia’s first full fledged online broker.
The Digital Marketing & Communications Manager is responsible for the development of digital marketing and media relations programs from ideation to launch by leverage on both digital and offline channels available to drive brand awareness and customer acquisition effectively. This role will partner with internal teams to identify data driven stories and digital marketing trends into easy-to-understand social and PR content.
• Digital optimization
• Digital Marketing
• Social media
Details to be discussed during the interview
Basic Salary RM 6500 ~ RM 8000
Details to be discussed during the interview.