2 Jobs for Finance(Banking) found
Database Management AdministratorID:489508,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRBukit Bintang, KLCC
This company is the Malaysia’s first full fledged online broker.
1. Understand the business requirements provided by Business Analyst and translate it into development tasks that can be understood by developers and in sync with existing implementation.
2. Assess the complexity of the development task, estimate the efforts required and plan the delivery date.
3. Brief the developer on development tasks, monitor development progress, involve solving the design problem, ensure development tasks are properly tested and proper roll out plan.
4. Supporting production issue – assess the situation, think fast and correctly, getting approval, carry out the right action to minimize issue, recover the system to normal, identify the root cause and identify the solution.
5. Plan out securities measure to ensure the source code and database is secure and safe. Configure comprehensive logs. Implement necessary backup.
6. Ensure the system are in good health. React to alert and investigate (cpu load, storage, bandwidth and etc...). Perform logs housekeeping and raise request for system expansion.
7. Involve in internal and external meeting or discussion related to issue or third-party integration.
8. Communicate with different team including management.
9. Manage team members. Keep track of their attendant and leaves. Ensure fair opportunities and growth for all team members
Salary up to RM 10,000
Annual Leave more than 20 days
Details to be discussed during the interview
Assistant Manager/Manager-Internal AuditorID:480807,000 MYR ~ 11,000 MYRBukit Bintang
Company profile: The company was established in the last century about 1930's. Now they are having several operations spots in Southeast Asia countries such as Malaysia, China, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Myanmar, nevertheless USA and Mexico. It is a very big, famous and public listed company which have wide-range of business division, including retail line, property development, mining, steel, agriculture and computer sectors.
Location: Bukit Bintang (Reachable by public transport- MRT, monorail, Free shuttle bus)
• Perform independent assessment of the adequacy of the Group’s internal control system and provide assurance on the effectiveness of the Risks, Control &Governance processes.
• Undertake audit planning & fieldwork and ensure well documented work papers to support the audit conclusion & results.
• Review operating management processes to identify major risks and their mitigating controls via risk assessment tools such as Risk Management & Internal Control Self-Assessment Questionnaire, Corporate Risk Scorecard, trend analysis etc.
• Recommend appropriate controls or valueadded measures to address the root cause of the control issues or to improve the
• Prepare audit report and perform follow-up review to monitor the implementation of the control/ process improvement or corrective action plans.
• Assist in the planning and performing of monthly audit activities including special investigation, due diligence and forensic audit at the request of Audit Committees and senior management.
- RM 6000~ RM 8000
- Other B&C shall be discussed during the interview sessions.