2 Jobs for Finance(Banking) found
Investment Officer ID:481532,500 USD ~ 8,000 USDOther KL District
• To identify investment opportunities/projects in energy infrastructure related area particularly in renewable and energy efficiency related business
• Close connections with related business and regulator
• To keep up to date with market development and regulation changes.
• Work with the Investment Principal and be responsible for the investment process in energy/power related business projects: sourcing, due diligence (analysis, site visits, reference calls, etc.) presentation to ISC/IC.
• Financial modelling
• Strong communication and presentation skill
• Team player
Assistant Manager/Manager-Internal AuditorID:480807,000 MYR ~ 11,000 MYRBukit Bintang
Company profile: The company was established in the last century about 1930's. Now they are having several operations spots in Southeast Asia countries such as Malaysia, China, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Myanmar, nevertheless USA and Mexico. It is a very big, famous and public listed company which have wide-range of business division, including retail line, property development, mining, steel, agriculture and computer sectors.
Location: Bukit Bintang (Reachable by public transport- MRT, monorail, Free shuttle bus)
• Perform independent assessment of the adequacy of the Group’s internal control system and provide assurance on the effectiveness of the Risks, Control &Governance processes.
• Undertake audit planning & fieldwork and ensure well documented work papers to support the audit conclusion & results.
• Review operating management processes to identify major risks and their mitigating controls via risk assessment tools such as Risk Management & Internal Control Self-Assessment Questionnaire, Corporate Risk Scorecard, trend analysis etc.
• Recommend appropriate controls or valueadded measures to address the root cause of the control issues or to improve the
• Prepare audit report and perform follow-up review to monitor the implementation of the control/ process improvement or corrective action plans.
• Assist in the planning and performing of monthly audit activities including special investigation, due diligence and forensic audit at the request of Audit Committees and senior management.
- RM 6000~ RM 8000
- Other B&C shall be discussed during the interview sessions.