21 Jobs for Consulting found
ServiceNow DeveloperID:487924,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRGeorgetown
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The ServiceNow Developer will be responsible for core system configuration. Gathering and documenting user and process requirements, functional requirements, and developing technical requirements. Developing workflow customizations, and supporting the Service transformation teams. The candidate will have an understanding of ServiceNow functionality and how all ITIL processes can be implemented in ServiceNow. This includes, but is not limited to Incident Management, Change Management, Problem, CMDB Management, Service Catalog, Problem Management modules. The ServiceNow Administrator will work closely with business and IT teams to gather input to support ongoing business needs for ServiceNow configuration, implementation and support. As new technologies emerge and impact ServiceNow, the ServiceNow Administrator is expected to learn these applications very quickly and resolve any problems involved in integrating new applications with our systems.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Strong understanding of ServiceNow Development Platform including, but not limited to, ITSM, CMDB, Asset Management, Change Management, Custom Development, etc.
• Customize ServiceNow applications and facilitate rollout of new applications and modules and configure Application UI and Configure Workflow
• Collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow administrators to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests
• Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions
• Ensure the latest release of ServiceNow application is implemented in a timely manner with minimal or no disruption to IT operations
• Maintenance and continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools
• Ensure appropriate tools and processes are in place to have a development/production environment that is reliable and reproducible
• Ensure tool configuration consistency across development, stage, testing, sandbox, and production environments
• Participate in ongoing production support and end user support
• Ability to efficiently and appropriately estimate work effort requirements
-- RM140 parking ticket
Sales & Business Development, ManagerID:487915,000 MYR ~ 11,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
Planning and overseeing new sales initiatives.
Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
Supporting the direction and goals for increasing Business Unit’s profitability through business growth with executing on timely reporting.
Support/overlook campaign/projects locally and regionally that are directly related to revenue generation activities including: origination, execution, tracking and reporting.
IT System Specialist XI,PI,POID:487904,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRGeorgetown
• Design, development and implementation of EDI interfaces, including testing and documentation. Developing/delivering solution in line with client implementation timescales. Assistance during test phases of development supporting both internal colleagues and external clients to ensure successful completion of UAT testing prior to implementation.
• 5+ years of experience in Enterprise Application Integration of which :
• At least 3 Years of full Project life-cycle Implementation experience with SAP Integration Middleware Platform (SAP PI 7.1 and above).
• At least 1 to 2 years of Experience in SAP PI / PO 7.4 (7.5 Preferred).
• Experience with PO/PI configuration, mapping and development (using Mapping Techniques : JAVA, XSLT and Graphical).
• Experience supporting Microsoft Windows 2008 / 2012 Server an added advantage.
• Experience / Knowledge on the Migration Approach from Old versions of SAP XI / PI to Latest version ( PI 7.4 and above) will be an added advantage.
• Additional Technology Skills (preferable) :
• Experience in SAP ABAP Development Experience.
• Experience in handling web services.
• Good to have knowledge on Seeburger adapter.
• Good understanding of various integration patterns and best practice guidelines.
• Interaction with and support of customers, business, management teams in multiple regions
- RM140 parking ticket
Cloud Data EngineerID:487894,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRGeorgetown
- The Cloud Data Engineer will be part of the global delivery center within organization’s IT organization. '
- Implementation support for bringing data into and processing it in the cloud
- Implementation and integration of data flows, and monitoring the enterprise data flow into the organization’s central data lake.
- Collaborate with internal data scientists, data analysts, and data engineers as well as external resources to build scalable solutions for data acquisition, storage, and processing.
- RM140 parking ticket
Full stack Java DeveloperID:487874,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRGeorgetown
• Identify the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification.
• Provides direction and supervision across multiple teams to influence architectural decisions, technology selection, create scalable and sustainable solutions, and mitigate risk in the production systems.
• Full lifecycle application development, with emphasis on agile development (scrum, sprints, incremental design) methodologies.
• Follow appropriate design, development, code review and testing methodologies to ensure a quality software product.
• Develop documentation relative to technical aspects to facilitate current support, development, upgrades, or migrations.
• Maintain required technical/professional knowledge; keep abreast of current developments and trends in area of expertise; use this expertise to help develop plans and strategies to introduce new technology when appropriate; recommend and develop innovations which enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage.
- RM140 parking ticket
IT Engineer SAP Development Services (ABAP APO)ID:487744,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRGeorgetown
- Work with functional and/or with business users to understand business requirements and translate into technical specifications and solutions in accordance with standards and architecture.
- Knowledge and ability to design and develop test plans for executing unit, integration, system, performance, and data conversion
- Coordinate execution of project tasks with other team and be comfortable in working under the pressure of tight project deadlines.
- Interaction with and support of customers, business, management teams in multiple regions.
- Sharing the knowledge with colleagues and provide leadership and coaching to new resources in the team
-- RM140 parking ticket
IT Specialist Engineer (SAP SCM LE-EWM)ID:487734,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRGeorgetown
- Manage SAP SCM for development, Quality assurance, sandbox, training, and production systems
- Understanding Clients Requirements and giving the solutions in SAP Supply Chain and Logistics Execution modules (EWM/WM/LE) and other SAP cross functional experience in MM, QM, PP&SD.
- Resolution of Project correction tickets as per SLA stipulations, Interaction with end and core users.
- Integration experience between SAP and Non-SAP systems such as Supplier collaboration, 3PL, .net, Java, with SAP.
- Expertise in Project presentations, Functional spec, process flow, design process Flowcharts, identify table and fields, program logic, integration, data conversion.
-- RM140 parking ticket
IT Software Senior Engineer (Process Mining)ID:487714,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRGeorgetown
- Interact with stakeholders in departments across the company, identify opportunities for Business Process Mining to enhance our business, match the optimal techniques to the specific business need, and then perform the analyses that get the job done.
- Solicit requirements for Business Process Mining models, including what data they will use and how the company will use them after they are built
- Define the variables and their structure, and extract the data from our data warehouse and/or guide specialists to do so
- Build Business Process Mining models that are accurate, robust, and informative in ways that help our business grow even faster
- Teach our business teams what the models do, what the results mean, and how to improve their business processes to enhance their productivity
Data ScientistID:487674,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRGeorgetown
- The Data Scientist will be a key part of the Data Science and Analytics department within the organization.
- To develop, train, and implement models that significantly impact the field of data analytics within the organization in areas such as supply chain optimization, demand forecasting, urban and digital farming, IOT systems, manufacturing optimization, location-based services, business strategy and more.
- Ability to identify requirements, scope your research, develop prototypes, and deliver solutions that directly provide value to the business.
UnknownID:487654,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRGeorgetown
- Create/enhance scalable, interactive text chatbots
- Full lifecycle application development to required standards
- Training of the chatbot by using Microsoft Bot Framework (LUIS)
- Chatbot dialog implementation in C# and usage of various APIs for integration purposes
- Unit testing for quality assurance during the application build process
- Software integration with existing systems
- Support, maintain & enhance chatbot functionality
- work in an international team