294 Jobs for Junior found
Sales Executive- Specialty & FoilID:439704,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRKlang
This company has made its mark as one of the leading aluminium manufacturers in the region. They are largest manufacturer of aluminium products with an output capacity of about 30,000 tonnes per annum, with a sizeable market share in the Asian region. Employing the latest technology, and a leading manufacturer of aluminium sheet and foil products in this region.
• To carry out sales strategies & implement the sales activities with respect to products, market, pricing with an objective to increase the aluminium foil & specialty sales volume and profit.
• Job Context - To sustain sales volume & selling price by keeping current with supply & demand, changing trend, economic indicators, competitors & meeting challenges of Various Free Trade Agreement
Salary: RM4000 - RM5000
EPF will increase to 15% after 1 year.
Dental RM200 per year.
Marketing Executive (Sales) ID:462703,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRBukit Bintang
- Responsible for assigned customers objective and activities.
- Work to align with company business direction to achieve the set of target goals.
- Work with internal team members (local & overseas) for related business support.
Project Assistant (Leasing Dept)ID:460842,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRBukit Bintang
MFBBCC - entity which develops, operates and owns Lalaport Kuala Lumpur BBCC
• To prepare, update, and maintain all leasing database / reports including tenants’ profile, offer letters, tenancy agreements, daily correspondences, proposals, legal documents and etc.
• To keep track all deadline and progress report for tenancy agreement, lease negotiations, offer, and legal matters.
• To assist in setting up an effective tenancy administration filing system.
• To liaise with the appointed solicitor for all legal matters.
• To liaise closely with inter-departments for matters pertaining to deposit collection, outstanding rental, promotions, building maintenance, security, and other operation matters.
• To assist Finance and Credit Control Department in administrating timely rental payment by tenants and to suggest methods of reducing trade debt.
• To assist in leasing renewal and negotiation matters as well as marketing campaigns of the retail mall.
➢ Tenancy Liaison
• Execute strategic plans to improve tenant relationship and to develop networking and contact with potential tenants.
• To organize regular meeting and maintain good rapport with tenants.
• To conduct regular check in tenants’ premises to ensure tenants comply to all the terms and rules as stipulated in the Tenancy Agreement and Tenant’s Manual, i.e. business hour, merchandize mix, cleanliness, and etc.
• To attend to day-to-day complaints / issues from tenants pertaining to leasing / operation matters and to coordinate with other departments to resolve the issues.
➢ Leasing and Prospecting
• To attend to walk-in and telephone enquiries on leasing and retail lots.
• To do prospecting for new and interesting retail concepts to improve tenant mix.
• To identify suitable prospective tenants and make recommendations for vacant lots and replacement for existing tenants.
• To conduct market research on shopping malls in order to keep abreast with the current retail trends in market for benchmarking purposes.
• Support in the planning and implementation of tenancy mix in retail mall.
➢ Fit-Out Coordination
• To assist Development department in coordinating on renovation and fit-out matters including timely submission of renovation plans, drawings, and perspective in accordance to standard guidelines.
• To facilitate the compliance of all technical requirement prior to the commencement of business by the tenants.
• To witness the handover and vacant possession of Demised Premises according to the conditions stated in the Tenancy Agreement.
Work time 09:00-18:00
** 6 Months Contract ** Logistic Coordinator cum Inside Sales SupportID:462643,000 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRGelang Patah
- Arrange shipment import export as per T&C of sales & PO.
- Coordinate with factories for vessel booking, verification & issuance of shipping document (BL/LC/SI) including tax exemption forms.
- Handle ad hoc issues shipment delay, doc discrepancies, custom clearance problem.
- Issue PO for supply quality goods & services.
- Quotation making for prospect client.
** Not entitled to AL / MC
** Not entitled to permanent staff benefits
** Entitled to EPF / SOCSO
Specification Executive ID:462632,800 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRShah Alam
Company Profile: Originated from Norway, this is one of the world’s leading manufacturer of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. Their products are available in more than 100 countries own subsidiaries, agents, branch offices, dealers and distributors.
Location: Shah Alam
• Promote and sell mainly decorative product to specific, potential and corporate customers by introducing new products, promoting existing product and monitor on projects in accordance to specification so as to achieve the budgeted sales and increase market shares.
• To assist the Manager/Senior Sales Executive by planning, executing, monitoring and ensuring the targeted projects are specified with products in the BQ.
• To provide customers with color scheme consultancy services by furnishing them with good color combinations, meeting their dateline and requirements. Ultimately, it serves to ensure that the recommended Decorative paint systems and color scheme are approved and specified in the tender documents.
• To carry out regular site inspection to ensure customer are using Jotun product as per specification.
• To ensure closed follow up on existing and/or new project from BCI and necessary update on the project status as required by superior.
• To organize and perform paint school classes to Architect/Consultant, Developer, Contractor, Applicator as per requirement by the company and customer.
- RM 2,800 - RM 3,500 per month
Details to be discussed during the interview.
【Open】Legal & Compliance OfficerID:462613,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRPuchong
• Provide administrative support and assistance
• Preparing & filing of documentation, correspondence, status report etc.…
• Arranging & scheduling of meeting & monitoring deadlines by keeping agendas
• Liaise with external departments/branches in terms of insurance claims, legal and compliance matters (ISO & GDPMD)
• Conduct research and analysis
• Other ad-hoc assignments as requested
- Group Personal Insurance – covered with family (GHS) & Employee only (GTL)
- Panel Clinics
- Annual Leave (14 days, 18 days & 21 days)
- Six (6) months’ probation (have enough time to improve yourself)
Contract AdministratorID:462592,800 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRKL Sentral
* Lead Contract Administrator Group Activities
* Assist in Drafting and issuing SBU (Service Business Unit) related document including RFQs,
Quotations, Invoices, Shipping Documents, BG, Contract stamping etc
* Assist Key account managers and technical support engineers/project engineer to communicate/negotiate with external parties (including
customers and toshiba group companies
* Assist in updating the target project list, monthly forecast report, yearly audit
( Assist in communicating/negotiating with the company's sub contractors
* Handle and monitor shipments, transportation and claims
* Review on commercial condition, prepare costing, review cost calculation, call for review meeting for quotation submission. Planning timeline for tender activities and lead the team, including technical support engineer to complete the bidding/tender documentations
* Weekly update team and group companies on the order/shipment monitoring
* Any other assignments from the SBU
Account OfficerID:462582,500 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRSebarang Jaya
- Claims, debt management (AP / AR management )
- Expense management (small cash payment, expense payment, etc.)
- Handle Accounting office, audit
- Handling stock take
- Office administration - stand in to support office administration
- General Affairs (Hotel, airplane reservation, attendance management, various matters in the office)
【HVAC】Senior Sales Engineer - Domestic Sales ID:462553,000 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRPetaling Jaya
Based in Petaling Jaya office, travelling around Selangor, Johor and Malacca
• Responsible marketing / sales planning. (Clients: developers, consultants, and contractors)
• Responsible sales report / update duties.
• Conduct product and technical training presentation to clients.
• Report to Sales Director
• Handle customer inquiries and provide sales support
• Follow up on quotations and project status
• Track and be up to date with upcoming projects
• To achieve sales targets and achieve continuous personal and career growth
• Negotiate pricing, terms and conditions on sales contracts
Basic Salary : RM 3,000 ~ 5,500 / month
Allowance (Official Petrol Allowance – RM130 per month)
car maintenance: 2,200/year
Production Planner ID:462543,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
1. Prepare production plan & schedule to meet delivery of customer orders.
2. Revises production schedules and priorities as a result of customer order/changes, equipment failures or operating problems
3. Interfacing between Production, Engineering and Sales Admin to ensure sales order requirements are fulfilled
4. Generate Job card in accordance to customer order, and remark in JC special specification required (if any)
5. Address issues that will affect adhesion of schedule to minimized delivery disruption
6. Analyze material availability and production capacity to provide delivery schedule/date to Sales Admin for all orders.
7. Ensure planning processes are executed in a manner that is fully compliant with the Quality Management System and procedures
8. Monitor & coordinate progress of outsource items