HR Business PartnerID:543895,800 MYR ~ 6,800 MYRShah Alam24 days ago
5,800 MYR ~ 6,800 MYR
Summary of the Position:
To work in partnership with leaders, key stakeholders and HR colleagues to shape, develop and deliver HR plans and solutions in line with the needs and priorities of the company. Operating as the departmental HR expert, to advise, guide and support staff and managers by providing high level people management and development support across designated business units.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Partner with business units leaders in managing all stages of employee lifecycle.
• Work closely with Business Unit Leaders to:
o develop and implement strategies to improve working relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
o communicate and roll out HR processes and initiatives.
o provides HR advice and guidance on day-to-day HR matters (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, performance management and disciplinary actions).
o execute and run talent management initiatives and strategies to build organizational capability and continuity for talent development and progression, retention and engagement.
• Point of contact for employees with questions or concerns about HR matters.
• Ability to navigate the HR system- update e.g., new employee / hire, resignation, promotion, termination, employee status and other related matters in HRIS and etc.
• Check and manage payroll cycles and preparing variances report for analysis.
• Preparation of monthly reports and assist in updating of HR documentation such as handbook, ISO process flow, etc.
• Analyze trends and metrics using data and analytics (e.g. Employee Engagement survey, succession bench metrics, turnover, demographics) to identify risks, provide insights and recommend strategies for improvements.
• Participate and/or leading HR projects to ensure HR objectives/initiatives are met.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor Degree in HR, Business Administration, or similar area.
• More than 5 years as HR generalist with a track record of talent acquisition and/or compensation & benefits and/or learning & development.
• Knowledge in labour law and employment act
• Strong in analytic and HRIS system.
• Strong analytical and attention to detail skills.
• Good technological skills are not limited to proficiency in MS Office suite of software.
• Strong relationship-building and collaborative skills with effective communication skills (both written and oral).
0-2 years - 14 days
2-5 years - 16 days
5 years above - 18 days
- Sick Leave
0-2 years - 14 days
2-5 years - 18 days
5 years above - 22 days
- Hospitalization leave
- Paternity & Maternity leave
- Compassionate, marriage, calamity leave
- Yearly Increment
- Yearly Bonus
- Medical: Panel Clinic
Please sign in.