Regional HR SpecialistID:543804,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBangsar22 days ago
4,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYR
Medical & Healthcare, Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment), Trading Firm
- Handle end-to-end processes of employee lifecycle from recruitment, hiring, onboarding, confirmation, and exit procedures.
- Assist in monthly payroll processing including employee updates, overtime tracking, and statutory filings.
- Compile and ensure timely submission of monthly leave reports.
- Compile and update employee listing and organization chart for APAC on a monthly basis.
- Administer employee benefit matters for Malaysia and Regional team. Assist in coordinating other employee benefit matters for APAC.
- Coordinate training matters for APAC, including sourcing training program, compiling training plans, and compiling documentation to ensure compliance with Training SOP.
- Support employee engagement initiatives in APAC, including employee survey, teambuilding, and other engagement activities.
- Support other regional and global HR projects.
- Manage and maintain HR filings, ensuring data integrity, compliance with regulations, and the confidentiality of personal and sensitive information.
- Manage day-to-day administrative operations of the regional office, including supplies, equipment service and maintenance, IT support services, facility management, and documentation.
- Collaborate with vendors and service providers to ensure the availability of necessary resources and services to support office operations.
- Assist in budgeting, expense tracking, billing, and payments for the regional office.
Education Background :
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- 3-4 years of HR experience.
Require Skill :
- Understanding of the full cycle of recruitment activities.
- Sound knowledge of local labor regulations and keep abreast with the latest updates.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong command of English language.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Pleasant attitude with the ability to collaborate with all departments.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with all levels of employees.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize responsibilities, and meet timelines.
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy in record keeping, documentation, and follow-through.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and able to work independently.
Malay, Mandarin, English