Head of Corporate Communications ID:5434110,000 MYR ~ 15,000 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jaya4 days ago
10,000 MYR ~ 15,000 MYR
Medical & Healthcare, Manufacturing(Chemicals/Materials), Manufacturing(Other), Utilities
• Seeking a proactive and creative talents with knowledge of current trends, including TikTok and other emerging social media platforms.
• Responsible for managing Public Relations and maintaining a positive brand image.
• Develop and execute communication programs and media strategies that incorporate the latest trends and resonate with the target audience.
• Manage business presence on online and social media platforms, ensuring alignment with PR and Media objectives.
• Ensure consistent brand vision across all marketing communications, including Website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, etc.
• Enhance Founder/CEO's internal and external profile with a modern communication approach.
• Build and maintain relationships with reporters, influencers, and media outlets.
• Implement an editorial calendar with engaging content for external communication purposes.
• Create byline articles and content for multimedia formats to leverage trending platforms.
• Prepare key messages and briefing notes for media interviews, incorporating current trends.
• Coordinate media events and PR initiatives with fresh and innovative ideas.
• Repurpose internal articles for media use, considering multimedia elements.
• Craft compelling messages for interviews, press releases, and press conferences.
• Actively engage in financial-related agendas and media briefings.
• Collaborate on annual reports and editorial reviews, incorporating creative elements.
• Proactively post and engage with staff through informative and fun emails and other branding efforts.
• Bachelor's degree in Communication, Public Relations, Marketing, or a related field
• At least 5 years of working experience, with people management exposure specializing in Public Relations / Communications or any of its related field Experience in Media Relations especially at a listed entity
• Proven experience in corporate communication, PR, or a similar role, with a focus on modern communication trends like TikTok
• Strong understanding of branding principles, aesthetics, and the ability to create visually appealing content
• Proactive and innovative approach to internal and external communication, engaging staff and stakeholders effectively
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to adapt content for different platforms and audiences
• Bilingual Malay, English speaking candidates (Mandarin/Cantonese) required due to business need
• Facebook, Instagram including analytical tools
• Media Relations
• Industrial Relations
• Eye for design
Malay, Cantonese, Mandarin, English
• 20 Days Annual Leave
• Dental and Optical Benefit
• Inpatient and Outpatient
• Spouse and Children Medical Benefit
• Flexible Working Hour (1-Day)
• Potential career development growth