Head of Business Development - China MarketID:5427210,000 MYR ~ 20,000 MYRKulimOver 3 months ago
10,000 MYR ~ 20,000 MYR
- To develop and implement business strategies to ensure that the company’s plans on sales and profitability targets are achieved with minimized cost expenditures. To understand and provide category-specific landscapes and trends as well as reporting market-specific insights to management.
- To analyze market trends, competitor activities, and customer needs to identify growth opportunities and develop appropriate sales plans.
- To assist the team on identifying new potential customers, market opportunities and ensuring sales pipelines is healthy.
- To manage the sales budget and allocate resources effectively.
- To establish and track sales metrics and KPIs to measure individual and team performance. Regularly review sales results, identify areas for improvement, and implement corrective measures as needed.
- To review yearly/quarterly/monthly/ business performance and sales forecasts of the team and report to management.
- To collaborate with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand & product consistency.
- Education Background : Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Studies, Mass Communication or any others related field
- Experience : Minimum of 5-year(s) experience in related field, preferably in F&B industry and/or China market, experience in the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry will be an added advantage
- Required Skills:
1. Self-confident, vibrant and pleasant personality.
2. Malaysian who has work experience at China/worked with China company is a plus.
3. Able to travel overseas.(China)
4. Good computer and internet proficiency.
5. Good spoken & written in English & Mandarin.
6. Candidates must be result oriented and self-driven. Highly organized and able to multitask in fast-paced environment.
7. Proven track record in achieving sales targets is required to be considered for this position.
Malay, Mandarin, English
Please sign in.