Service Manager - APACID:5426410,000 MYR ~ 15,000 MYRUSJ/Subang JayaOver 3 months ago
10,000 MYR ~ 15,000 MYR
Manufacturing(Machinery), Manufacturing(Chemicals/Materials), Consulting
- Lead & motivate APAC Global Services Team
- Meet or exceed Order Intake Budget on spares & services
- Responsible to lead a team of service in SEA region and to delegate service task to team.
- Responsible to arrange SEA service team resources, and APAC service team resources in conjunction with respective Service Manager(s)
- Coordinate service engineer utilization and customer service request to meet customer’s requirement.
- Responsible to administer and lead the standardization for automation PLC / SCADA programming.
- Responsible to carry out site visit and monitoring progress for new installation, spare parts sales, maintenance, or on any issues related to after sales service in SEA region.
- Responsible on drafting maintenance contract frame work for customer in SEA region.
- Responsible to develop, strategize and achieve target for spare part sales in SEA region.
- Responsible to submit monthly report for spare part sales & utilization to Management.
- Responsible for departmental budget allocation for financial year.
- Responsible to monitor and keep track on team’s competent level and arrange training for improvement.
- Setting up standard procedure for Service & Global Services department to alligned with HQ operations and requirement.
- Service staff utilisation of ≥ 80%
Primary areas of focus:
- Manpower utilization (50%)
- Reporting (10%)
- Spare parts sales target (30%)
- Budgeting (10%)
Generic KPI & Targets:
- Lead team to achieve Company Services Sales Target.
- Manage team and achieve 80% Service Engineer resource utilization.
- Manage departmental yearly budget.
- Teams training, at least Once per year, for one staff.
- Education Background : Degree / Master holder in Engineering or Business.
- Experience : Min 8 years of after sales services experiences and experience with managing service team (ideally be a Mechanical Engineer from oil & gas, food processing, oleochemical , water processing industry)
- Require Skill :
1. Good analytical thinker, Fast and sound decision maker.
2. Good team leader and team player.
3. Willing to travel (needs to travel one week a month in average within SEA, willing to travel for business and may include visits to pork processing plants)
Malay, Mandarin, English
1st year (joining till end of year) - 14 days
2nd year (starting jan) - 3 years - 15 days
3 to 5 years - 18 days
> 5 years - 21 days
Full hospitalisation medical insurance
Outpatient RM1000/year - unused amount paid to employee at year end
Study Leave - 5 days per year
Sick & Hospitalisation leave - standard
Increment - Jan
Bonus - December
Daily overnight allowance
daily meal allowance
Full Travel insurance
Compassionate Leave 3 days for death, natural disasters and serious illness in family
Replacement leave for rest day and PH work
Mobile phone provided or phone allowance
Winter clothing allowance every 3 years
Please sign in.