Digital Marketing Executive (E-Commerce) (Remote-working)ID:529863,500 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRPutrajaya/Cyberjaya, Sabah, Sarawak, Labuan, Perlis, Perak, Kelantan, Terengganu, Pahang, Malacca, Sentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Kulim, Sungai Petani, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Port Dickson, Mantin, Nilai, Johor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Other KL District, Other Negeri Sembilan District, Pasir Gudang, Other Johor District, Other Kedah District, Pontian, Segamat, Tangkak, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Tebrau, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Ulu Tiram, Larkin, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jayaabout 1 month ago
3,500 MYR ~ 7,000 MYR
- Responsible for managing, testing and implementing optimization strategy in the marketing funnels by using both qualitative and quantitative sources to drive improvement in conversion rate, cart value and customers’ experience.
- Actively analyze results and improve on the effectiveness of campaigns through data-driven strategy and KPI focused analysis. Apply learnings across all marketing activities.
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve problems with optimization set ups by following procedures and/or applying own judgement with minimal supervision.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of the Conversion Optimization Team’s processes and strategies by doing research and providing recommendations to aid in strategic decisions.
- Manage and oversee project launches. Ensure that all marketing assets are in place, websites are working perfectly and completed within schedule.
- Support other ad-hoc projects as and when required.
Education Background :
- Diploma or higher. Preferably in Business Information Technology, Marketing or related field.
- 1 – 2 years of work experience is required.
Require Skill :
- Basic coding skills in HTML5, CSS3 is a must.
- Working knowledge and familiarity with digital or online marketing concepts.
- Strong analytical skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous and resourceful with good planning and organizational skill
- Good time management and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate ability to work well in a fast-moving environment and react quickly under pressure
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of programs, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.