This job is closed
（Penang）Quality Assurance SpecialistID:528153,000 MYR ~ 8,500 MYRGeorgetown
We are looking for a detail-oriented quality assurance specialist to be in charge of all quality assurance activities. The quality assurance specialist's responsibilities include developing and implementing quality assurance policies, conducting tests and inspections, identifying production, process, or product issues, and presenting solutions.
To be successful as a quality assurance specialist you should be incredibly thorough and able to help our company maintain the highest quality standards.
• Keeping abreast with current market UI/UX standards and provide recommendations for continuous.
• improvements for company application product line.
• Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements.
• Preparing and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures.
• Performing routine inspections and quality tests.
• Identifying and resolving workflow and production issues.
• Ensuring that standards and safety regulations are observed.
• Addressing and discussing issues and proposed solutions with superiors.
• Documenting quality assurance activities and creating audit reports.
• Making recommendations for improvement.
• Creating training materials and operating manuals.
• Ability to work as a team and meet deadlines.
• Positive working attitude. Understanding. Willing to learn.
• Self-motivated, disciplined, driven, strategic-minded and a great team player.
We’ve got you covered
• Testing the various dimensions, alignments, and clarity of the elements.
• Testing the different sections and resolutions of the screen.
• Testing the readability and colours of the font.
• Testing the display and colours of the error messages.
• Testing the system interface.
• Testing the overall spelling and grammar.
• Overall misalignments of various elements such as buttons, text boxes, dropdowns, etc.
• Incomplete or overlapping fields.
• Actions not working when selected.
• Inconsistency in display and alignment of labels.
• Session Expired Error occurring way too soon or way too late
• Junior 1-2 years experience, Senior 3-5 years experience (Prefer Senior)
• Previous experience in quality assurance or a similar field.
• Must have UI/UX skills
• Experience in software development, testing, methods, and concepts of quality assurance.
• Solid knowledge of relevant regulatory standards.
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent data collection and analysis skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• A strong eye for visual composition.
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
1) Learning and Development Course: Pay by company
2) Career growth
3) Yearly bonus
4) Fun and energetic culture
5) No force OT, will leave on time after work
6) Allowance : Dental and vision care, utilities, angpao, health claim and etc
This job is closed