This job is closed
HR Trainer ID:508314,000 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRSelayang Baru, Rawang
We are looking for an HR Trainer (Coaching) to lead our employee development initiatives through hosting a creative training program, responsible for recruiting suitable talents for the company besides conducting training for internal staff and educational programs.
A corporate trainer is a specialist responsible for increasing a company's productivity by teaching new skills and knowledge to employees. They use seminars, lectures, and team exercises to update employees on company goals and procedures.
- Mapping out training plans and schedules, designing and developing training programs (outsourced or in-house) for corporate, HR training and more.
- Design and develop training programs (outsourced and/or in-house)
- Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials
- Choosing appropriate training methods per case (virtual, simulated, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes, etc)
- Marketing available training opportunities to employees and providing necessary information.
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs
- To assist in recruiting activities such as posting job advertisements, sourcing & screening of applicants, interview arrangement and drafting of offer letters
- To assist in the coordination of Internal/In-House Training such as training facilities, meal arrangement and preparation of training documents.
- Coordinating the new hire orientations
- Provide administrative support for HR daily function work
- Any other relevant duties which may be assigned by superior from time to time
- Education Background : Degree in Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Coaching, HRDF Train the Trainer Certificate or related field.
- Experience : Min 3-5 years of working experience as a Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role
- Require Skill :
1. Ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
2. Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
3. Strong communication skills in written words
Malay, Mandarin, English