This job is closed
Warehouse ManagerID:501905,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRSebarang Jaya
- Have leadership as a department head and report to superiors and management side as necessary
- Negotiate with other departments
‐ Accountable for the overall warehouse operations including receiving, warehousing/inventory control, components.
‐ Responsible for ensuring a safe warehouse work environment by monitoring Team member performance, equipment, tools/warehouse work areas
‐ Maintains inventory accuracy. Communicate schedules release data to Purchasing, manufacturing, and other teams.
‐ Leads, develops, and mentors direct reports(including attendance management); Provides ongoing coaching and feedback to direct reports.
‐ Manages the balance of safety, quality, and productivity performance to achieve business goals
‐ Responsible for individual career growth and development, as a contribution to support the development of a strong leadership team and warehouse operation
Possess over 5 years managerial experience as Warehouse administration
Knowledge of 5S
- To separate needed tools, parts, and instructions from unneeded materials and to remove the unneeded ones.
- To neatly arrange and identify parts and tools for ease of use.
- To conduct a cleanup campaign.
- To conduct the forward things daily to maintain a workplace in perfect condition.
- To form the habit of always following the forward things.
Knowledge and experience of SMT in EMS/OEM Company
transportation ( depends on distance )
Fixed Bonus once a year is 1 month(in average)
Term end Bonus according to company performance