This job is closed
Finance ManagerID:486888,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRShah Alam
Full Set, Financial Accounting, Managemnet accounting, Accounting support, Other, Internal Audit, External Audit, Financial Management, Credit Control, Leasing/Loan/Mortgage/Hire purchase, Risk management, Regulatory compliance, Banking operation, Treasury, Tax/GST, Partial of full set (AP, AR, Bookkeeping), Fund/Investment Management, Investment Theory/Actuary/Product Development, Analyst/Economist/Stratagist, Investment Banking, Back/Middle Office, Other(Finance), Interpreter/Translator
1. To oversee all the financial spectrum of the company including working capital management & financial reporting.
2. Responsible for accuracy and timely submission of all reports.
3. Oversee the operations and function of the treasury section to mitigate the volatility of currency exchange rate risk and optimize interest income earned from available funds.
4. To supervise and participate in the preparation of various financial statements and reports.
5. Responsible for cash management, financial analysis, budget and forecast.
6. Ensure compliance with local statutory and tax authorities, accounting standards and relevant laws and acts governing the industry.
7. To interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend for improvement activities.
8. Continuously propose and support the team in process work flow improvement initiates.
9. Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction.
10.To develop and manage financial system/ models.
11. To carry out business modeling and risks assessment.
12. To develop cost reduction strategies and savings plans.
13. To oversee the operations and daily activities of the finance section.
14. To Carry out additional analyses and reports as requested by the Management.
15. Carry out any duties as assigned by the Management from time to time.
16. Comply with SST procedures and requirements
- At least 5 years of experiences in management level and preferable in manufacturing line.
- Experience in ERP system is added advantageous.
Minimum Qualifications : Degree in Accounting/ IPA/ ACCA / CIMA
Malay, English, Japanese