This job is closed
Advertising & Promotion ManagerID:476868,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRBukit Bintang
Advertising and Promotion
• Develop advertising and promotions strategy to drive and further enhance awareness and
• Develop branding strategy and build brand image
• Develop annual advertising and promotions plan with the aim of increasing sales performance
• To plan and control marketing budget and ensure that expenses are kept within the approved
• To maintain and update accurate record of all expenses incurred within advertising, promotions,
public relations, VMD, and any other operational matters.
• Identify cost efficiencies and optimize return on investments of marketing initiatives.
• Provide analytics and insights to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing activities and
campaigns against the Company’s policies, objectives, and target market.
• Manage advertising, event management and PR agencies for the development of annual advertising
and promotions plan in accordance with corporate and brand image
• Establish the delivery standards of advertising and promotions collaterals in support of project
deadlines including publications
• Develop and manage strategic communication channels including traditional print and electronic
media (ATL), BTL, digital marketing, OOH, etc.
• Manage internal communications between the Tenancy Relations team and the tenants.
• Manage external communications as well as media and public relations.
• Identify and build business relationships with strategic partners for joint promotions
• Identify and build business relationships with potential business partners for sponsorships that will
further enhance the comfort, convenience, ambience and service level for customers
• Manage promotion booths / space by way of planning and securing complementing brands and
products in accordance with the business model, corporate branding and thematic efforts
• Manage advertising space by way of planning and securing complementing brands and products in
accordance with the business model, corporate branding and thematic efforts while generating
• Understand tenants’ various business models and concepts to ensure successful execution of
campaigns, promotions and events
• Establish measurable Key Performance Indicators / Targets for all A&P efforts, review effectiveness
of advertising and promotions activities and identify gaps for further improvement
• Develop a loyalty point program that supports the business model and provides added value to
• Build cordial and professional working relations with other departments / units to ensure smooth
execution of advertising and promotions activities
• Constantly keep abreast of the latest advertising and promotion trends, digital innovations and other
communication channels and propose appropriately for further enhancement of advertising and
promotions efforts in accordance with corporate and brand image
➢ Visual Merchandising
• To assist in the overall management of creative and merchandising of the Mall.
• To conceptualize and initiate a consistently high standard of ideas and presentation in visual
display ranging from internal Mall decoration to outdoor presentations and other special
projects towards fulfilling the advertising and promotion functions.
• To coordinate with advertising agency for visualization and concept for all collaterals, promotion
materials, advertising and publicity materials.
• To set and maintain a controlled quality standard of visual display decoration and tenants’
promotional displays in accordance with the Company’s policies, objectives, and identity of the
• To maintain and upkeep an inventory of all VMD work tools, equipment, materials, props,
decorations and etc.
• To assist in developing innovative ideas and creative concepts that support the promotional
• To liaise with suppliers and display contractors on the materials, cost, timing, schedule,
coordination works, as well as final set-ups for the merchandising / decorations of the Mall.
• To monitor set-up and dismantling works to ensure promotional guidelines are adhered to.
• To ensure the control quality standards for all visual displays are in accordance with the existing
policies, objectives, and identity of the Mall.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Candidate must possess at least Post Graduate Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Marketing /
Commerce / Business Studies, Advertising / Mass Communication or equivalent.
• At least 5 years’ in a Managerial position, preferably in retail / event / marketing background.
• Proven track record in event management and / or retail merchandising.
• Approachable and friendly personality yet professional with a determination to excel within a
pressure and multitasking environment.
• Creativity, commercial awareness, and event management skill.
• Excellent organizing skill, communication skill, and networking ability.
• Candidate with knowledge and experience in handling digital and online marketing tools is a
• Possess strong leadership quality with ability to motivate and sustain high level of teamwork
among team members.
• Fast paced, high degree of accuracy and detail.
• Self-motivated with high sense of initiative and responsibility.
• Strong written and verbal of English Language and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Computer literate (Microsoft Office and Spreadsheet).
The working hours for Shift Employees will be as follows:
a) Category A -
9.00am to 6.00pm
Break 12.00pm to 1.00pm
b) Category B -
2.00pm to 11.00pm
Break 7.00pm to 8.00pm