This job is closed
PLANNER / ASISTANT PLANNER ExecutiveID:474223,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRShah Alam
1. To prepare Assembly Line production planning.
2. To prepare monthly forecast and Heijunka for production.
3. To prepare all the parts needed for production to avoid line down.
4. To be main coordinator to achieve departmental delivery target.
5. To prepare monthly manpower requirement follow Heijunka or forecast.
6. To liaise with Sales Department for any new requirement from customer.
7. To monitor and report daily delivery achievement.
8. To assist superior on preparing and receiving new items transferring from Japan.
9. To liaise with other related departments to complete the whole production processes to ensure a smooth work flow between inter-department and each process.
10. Monitor the process flow until job completion.
11. Involve in company’s improvement activities.
12. Perform additional job as required by superior.
*Language: English,Japanese(more than N2)
*Education Background:Fresh grad/ Planning related experience in manufacturing company.
08:00 - 17:00