Team Lead, Master Data Management ID:469006,500 MYR ~ 7,500 MYRPetaling Jaya
o Job Responsibilities
Conducts detailed planning for data migration efforts.
Defines data quality standards and establishes processes to ensure cleansing and enrichment to achieve quality standards.
Tracks and reports on project status and outputs.
Review and enter Vendor Master Data Coordinates with functional and reporting teams on design changes to understand impacts to master data and provides feedback to functional teams on master data related documentation requirements.
Provides input to the Master Data Teams related to training and communications around master data.
Manage a team of MDM Analysts for data cleansing and enrichment, data extract, transformation, and loading, as well as managing data quality.
Provides input on MDM related tools and best practices.
Supports the implementation of data governance and standards.
- Language : English & Mandarin
- Education Background : Must possess knowledge in Oracle system with Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in any Field.
- Experience : 5 years relevant work experience of which 2 years relevant experience in leading groups.
- Require Skill : Must have experience in system migration.
- Certificate : N/A
- Others : Strong in building networks and working with people with different backgrounds.
- - someone that have experience working closely with the vendors for data management
Please sign in.