This job is closed
-Chemical Substances- Sales Executive (Project based)ID:412222,500 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRKlang
Company Introduction: Established in 1918 (Japan), 1995 in Malaysia. Currently having 300 employees in the organization. Core business is manufacturing paint, including construction paint, protective paint and industrial paint. Mainly targeting car industry, manufacture industry, construction industry.
Location: Klang (Selangor)
- Meet performance expectations by achieving sales targets and deadlines
- Collect and analyse market expectation and feedback to counter competitors’ activities at the right time
- Provide excellent customer service to gain customers trust
- Identify new sales’ prospects while maintaining existing market share
- Responsible to communicate with all internal divisions to meet customers expectation of price, quality and service
- Able to identify potential different market for product specification penetration including solving customer concerns and complaints
- Ability to work with diverse types of customer and has strong communication & interpersonal skills with developers, architects & quantity surveyors
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Presentation skill, client relationships, negotiation, prospecting skills, meeting sales goals, creativity, sales planning, independence and motivation for sales.
- Team player and good planning management skills.
- At Least 3 years of working experience in Paint and Decorative Coating Industrial or Industrial Product
- Good communication in English & Chinese
***Possess own transport.
1. Send in your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Call in +603-20201885 for more info.