This job is closed
Senior Software Engineer - JavaID:396594,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRKepong
Other, Software Engineer, Systems Analyst/Consultant, Project Manager, Internal Information Systems/EDP/MIS, Support/Maintenance/Operation/Training, Other(IT/Internet/Telecommunications) Engineer
• Responsible for planning, processing and performing all jobs in an efficient manner with minimum assistance from the supervisor
• Working closely with project management.
• Design and develop programming systems making specific determinations about system performance.
• Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports.
• Review and repair legacy code.
• Expected to conduct system analysis and development, with limited support from professional staff, to keep our systems current with changing technologies.
• Analyze, design, coordinate and supervise the development of software systems to form a basis for the solution of information processing problems.
• Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications for junior programmers.
• Responsible for reading, understanding, and utilizing all part and assembly prints, forms, spreadsheets, bills of material, specification sheets, and technical references.
• Responsible for utilizing tools and equipment involved in performance of essential functions of programming including measuring instruments.
• Capable of writing proposals or papers.
• Making presentations to customer or client audiences or professional peers.
• Maintain positive client interactions.
• Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
• Provide feedback to analysis/training staff about performance considerations/usability issues concerning software specifications and implementation.
• Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
• Provide recommendations to management concerning issues of programmer productivity and software development management.
Education Background: Minimum degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 4 years' experience in Java programming
- Understanding multiple java Frameworks jPOS, Spring, JSF, Google Web Toolkit, Play, Grails, Structs2, Eclipse, hibernate
- Knowledge in Linux OS, Web Server and fine tuning
- Expert Knowledge of security and encryption
- Knowledge in Tuning and monitoring Java Application performance.
- Knowledge in software requirements capture & analysis, software architecture & design, software testing, documentation.
- Relevant working experience and exposure in financial industry will be an advantage.
- Expert knowledge of jPOS (Java) will be an advantage.
Age: 28 - 35
- Good analytical and consulting skill.
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Malay, Hindi, Chinese