6 Jobs for Nibong Tebal found
Relail Manager ID:514454,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRNibong Tebal
1. Directing the daily operations of a retail chain in order to maximize profit and minimize costs.
2. Ensure proper staffing at all stores under their management.
3. Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
4. Provide training to employees to enhance their job performance and retention.
5. Carry out assessments to estimate the requirements of each retail store in order to facilitate provision of needed resources.
6. Conduct inventory analysis to determine optimal stock levels.
7. Determine the quantity of products or category that should be supplied to various stores using sales figures.
8. Develop and implement budget and plans for retail operations
9. Ensure compliance with health/safety policies and procedures at retail sites
10. Visit retail locations to evaluate sales performance and customer satisfaction level.
11. Visit retail establishments to ensure efficient and effective management as well as high performance sales
12. Oversee the merchandising of products across retail outlets.
13. Review sales records to ensure set financial objectives are met.
14. Analyse operational expenses and cost of inventory to identify losses and develop strategy for increased profits.
15. Set and regulate product pricing using results of market and demand analysis
16. Communicate with MDF PIC to update them on recent developments, such as price change.
17. Address and resolve customer complaints.
18. Set sales targets and implement action plans for achieving set objectives.
19. Oversee the preparation and distribution of promotion materials and flyers.
20. Monitor the operations of the customer service unit of retail outlets to ensure their services meet and exceed the expectation of customers.
21. Proffer recommendations on suitable ways to optimize space at stores during events such as discount sales.
SENIOR IT SPECIALIST/SECTION HEAD-PenangID:511894,000 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan
Bonus twice a year
Position allowance RM400
Japanese speaking allowance RM500~700(depends on level)
Sales Executive [Penang]ID:487803,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRNibong Tebal
- Report to Sales Manager
- Maintain current active customer and increase the customer sales amount & profit
- Create new customer in order to increase sales amount and company profit
- Business window between customer and company, all the correspondence with customer like delivery, quality,manufacturing matter, project allocation, quotation, sample and else
- Follow up those over due outstanding payment from customer
- Maintain and keep good relationship and connection with customer by daily visit
- Keep follow up with customer the active project life and condition (Forecast and EOL)
- Negotiate with customer for those short lead time order, slow moving stock, tooling life and else
* Whether you want to work with new or existing clients will depend on your personal preferences and suitability.
- Company trip
- Salary is total amount including all allowance and commission.
- Bonus is more than one month.(Depend on company annual results)
- Business travel is claimable
Senior Logistic Executive ID:509733,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRNibong Tebal
• Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments.
• Supervise logistics, stores and transportation
• Coordinate drivers, lorries, loads and journey (Make sure the lorry is full with good before sending it to retail shops)
• Communicating and liaising with the retailers
• Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
• Resolve any arising problems or complaints
Technical EngineerID:507262,600 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan
- Design and perform laboratory analysis such as HPLC, FTIR, DSC, EDX, XRF and etc
- Design and perform small scale pilot run (polymer extrusion) at technical workshop independently
- Able to troubleshoot production process (polymer compounding) and provide technical support
- Assist and lead a team in product or process development projects
- Provide customer technical service
Technical ManagerID:507276,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan
Key Responsibilities & Duties:-
- Ensure achieve yearly SCTCAP/technical department objective and target.
- Responsible on the concern overall operation of new product development (NPD) & technical/design development (DDG) activities.
- Responsible on the concern overall operation of Testing and Evaluation Team (TET) activities
- Manage job allocation, planning, training for all concern activities.
- Develop subordinate and perform subordinate performance appraisal.
- Manage production/ product technical support through development engineer according to product group (BMB, WMB, EP-others)
- Manage, monitor, present progress report of concern team when required and at least once per every month - Support sales in product marketing and meeting customer when require (local/oversea). - Perform technical service when require either at local or oversea. - Perform project priority, resources, progress management effectively.
Supportive duty :
- Progress Management on NPD project that signed to development engineer to ensure complete timely and meeting business objective.
- Coordinate and provide necessary infrastructure, resources and information for development engineer(s) to perform assigned NPD project(s).
- Progress Management on DDG project that signed to development engineer to ensure complete timely and meeting business objective. - Coordinate and provide necessary infrastructure, resources and information for development technical engineer to perform assigned DDG project.
- Ensure all technical related activities comply with company management system which include:
a) perform system audit
b) OHSAS 18000 & safety related management system
c) ISO 14001 & environment related management system
d) ISO 9001 & quality related management system
- Coordinate and provide necessary infrastructure, resources and information for technical engineer to perform assigned product/production support.
- Technical support for product group as below:-
a) WMB product team
b) BMB product team
c）EP & others product team
d) Complaint Handling & competitor benchmarking team
- Ensure SMI is manage according by product team including SMI material from RDC
- To ensure all the supportive management system are maintain and perform according by development team (NPD/DDG) and test team. (TET) These included:- a) a) Facilities management
b) Equipment management
c) Laboratory management
d) Spare Part Room management
e) Workshop 5S management
f) Chemical Hazardous & Labelling Management
g) Stock Control management