Research and Development (R&D) ExecutiveID:506712,800 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRSeri Kembangan
Research & Development
Europe Based Polymer Manufacturing company.
• Creating new product or series for the A/P Industry market on Stage 2 and 3 projects.
• Building up the network in A/P to ensure innovative solutions for the Industry market
• Develop custom engineered solutions for AP Industry products from sample production to large scale production
• Develop and customize new process/material/product to meet new requirement and customer specification.
• Provide sales supports and assistance when required for Industry market
• Liaise with colleagues from Germany to maintain the relationship & communication related to Industry market business
• To participate in Global PD Expert Industry Team discussion & meeting
• Review of customer related regulatory matters and requirements
• Coordinate external / internal testing required for OEM approvals
• Organise compound transfer from other locations to A/P
• Ensure proper documentation and records are maintained for work done according to respective SOPs
• To provide back up support to PD Automotive / Consumer / Raw Material when necessary or during absence
• Travel for customer visits
• Any other assignments that may be assigned to you from time to time.
- Education Background : Degree in Chemical/ Polymer/ Materials Engineering, Chemistry, Science & Technology.
- Experience : 1 year experience in Chemists/ R&D/ Engineer (production/QA/QC) of chemical/plastic/rubber/ polymer manufacturing
- Require Skill : Must be able to read and write mandarin as this position is required to liaise with China counterpart. Analytic skills is advantage
- Others: willing to travel to India/China (around 1 time every 5 months, up to 1 week time)
1. Send in your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Call in +603-2020 1885 for more information.
up to RM 4500
Flexible working hours
Other attractive Allowance to be discussed during the interview