Technical Engineer (Switchgear, Low Voltage)ID:485504,500 MYR ~ 7,500 MYRBukit Bintang, Titiwangsa, Setiawangsa, Wangsa Maju, Sentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other KL District, KLCC
Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer(Power/Voltage), Service Engineer
Responsible for continuous improvement of regional customer service functions and daily business operation management, operating to provide on-site service and product knowledge training for overseas customers; Providing product maintenance and other management for on-site faults; processing of C-Level information rapidly, collect quality information of highlighting product A/B level and feedback to headquarters; provide technical support to customers, coordinating and dealing with difficult information, improving the technical level and service satisfaction of overseas customers.
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of regional customer service and incorporation of daily business operations into the management and operation of state-owned integrated functions in overseas States and regions.
- Responsible for accepting, answering, delivering regional customer’s information online, feedback and inspection, processing regular C-level information in time.
- Responsible for the statistics and analysis of regional customer’s feedback information, timely report A and B level prominent quality information and assisting in processing.
- Responsible for providing on-site technical services, accident handling services, product maintenance and replacement, and carrying out technical service effect evaluation.
- Responsible for the identification of suspected quality problems of regional returns and exchanges and the inspection, coordination and supervision of the process of acceptance of returns.
- Responsible for regional customers to provide technical support services such as leading product technical consultation, product selection, product knowledge and so on.
- Responsible for providing training to regional customers on troubleshooting and maintenance of sales products.
- Responsible for the cost control and budget of regional customer service, including product replenishment, travel expenses, express delivery, etc.
- Education Background : Diploma / Degree holder in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or other related Engineering.
- Experience : Over 3 years of service / maintenance / technical working experience in particularly in LOW VOLTAGE switch gear or panel boards products.
- Require Skill : N/A
- Certificate : N/A
- Transportation Allowance : Under discussion
- AL : 12 days
- Mobile sim card provided, expenses under company.
- All business travel expenses claimable.