- [Construction] Assistant QAQC Manager/ Senior QAQC Executive 5,000～7,500MYR
- Senior Structural Engineer 2,500～8,000MYR
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer 2,500～8,000MYR
- ★高給案件★【建設業界経験者】意匠設計 10,000～15,000MYR
- -Engineering Project- Safety and Health Supervisor 3,500～4,500MYR
- -Shopping Mall/ Retail Construction- Manager (Construction and Design) 6,500～9,000MYR
- エンジニア（建設業） 5,000～8,000MYR
- GENERAL MANAGER - SALES (41693) 15,000～18,000MYR
QA QC Manager ID:42392
|Salary||Monthly Salary 7,000MYR 〜 9,000MYR|
|Job Description||Company Profile:
One-stop design and construction service company, cooperate with a famous electrical devices company. With the combination of unique design and high quality, safety home applications, it brings out the concept of quality home environment in a long-term perspective. Merging the implication of technology and comfortable designation, aimed to create happiness to their value customers in their family life
Location: Shah Alam
Oversee the implementation of quality plan and policy
Ensure individual project comply to the quality plan and policy
To manage, maintain and trained individual personnel of the company in quality awareness.
Monitoring, control & manage the NCR/ Corrective & prevention action.
Prepare non-conformance reports.
Standardization the Quality Plan, Policy and SOP (standard Operation Procedure)
Training of QAQC Assistant Managers” and “QAQC Engineers” and “QAQC Inspectors”
Duties and Responsibilities
The preparation of the companies QA manual control and supervision of all amendments and revisions.
Control and distribution of all the company’s quality documentation.
Monitor all quality related activities on the project.
Perform all internal and external audits on behalf of the company management.
Verify contractor quality requirements are specified to vendors and contractor documentation submittals.
Attend kick off meetings (initial) and coordinate all project requirements with the project.
Attend client quality management meetings
The preparation and control of project quality system management documentation prior to project commencement.
Review quality inspection personnel qualifications and training requirements.
Monitor the disposition of all issued non-conformance reports.
Monitor the progress and effectiveness of the project quality management system.
Recommend and implement improvements when required.
Coordinate all site QAQC activities.
Coordinate all quality related correspondence with the customers representatives.
Salary:RM 7000 - RM9000
Popular jobs [Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)]
- 1 -Engineering Project- Safety and Health Supervisor Monthly Salary3,500MYR 〜 4,500MYR
- 2 GENERAL MANAGER - SALES (41693) Monthly Salary15,000MYR 〜 18,000MYR
- 3 - 1 year training in Japan- Project Management Engineer (Opportunity to work in Japan) Monthly Salary6,000MYR 〜 9,000MYR
- 4 -Shopping Mall/ Retail Construction- Manager (Construction and Design) Monthly Salary6,500MYR 〜 9,000MYR
- 5 【未経験歓迎／語学力不問】 マレーシア最大級日本企業の営業職 【クアラルンプール市内勤務】 Monthly Salary5,000MYR 〜 8,000MYR