QA QC Manager ID:42392
|Salary||Monthly Salary 7,000MYR 〜 9,000MYR|
|Location||Shah Alam (Selangor)|
|Job Description||Company Profile:
One-stop design and construction service company, cooperate with a famous electrical devices company. With the combination of unique design and high quality, safety home applications, it brings out the concept of quality home environment in a long-term perspective. Merging the implication of technology and comfortable designation, aimed to create happiness to their value customers in their family life
Location: Shah Alam
Oversee the implementation of quality plan and policy
Ensure individual project comply to the quality plan and policy
To manage, maintain and trained individual personnel of the company in quality awareness.
Monitoring, control & manage the NCR/ Corrective & prevention action.
Prepare non-conformance reports.
Standardization the Quality Plan, Policy and SOP (standard Operation Procedure)
Training of QAQC Assistant Managers” and “QAQC Engineers” and “QAQC Inspectors”
Duties and Responsibilities
The preparation of the companies QA manual control and supervision of all amendments and revisions.
Control and distribution of all the company’s quality documentation.
Monitor all quality related activities on the project.
Perform all internal and external audits on behalf of the company management.
Verify contractor quality requirements are specified to vendors and contractor documentation submittals.
Attend kick off meetings (initial) and coordinate all project requirements with the project.
Attend client quality management meetings
The preparation and control of project quality system management documentation prior to project commencement.
Review quality inspection personnel qualifications and training requirements.
Monitor the disposition of all issued non-conformance reports.
Monitor the progress and effectiveness of the project quality management system.
Recommend and implement improvements when required.
Coordinate all site QAQC activities.
Coordinate all quality related correspondence with the customers representatives.
Language: Chinese English, and Malay.
Education: Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate or Diploma in Architecture / Engineering (Mechanical/Civil/Electrical) or equivalent.
• Candidate with minimum 10 years of working experience in the related field, especially in residential and high rise projects.
- Posses strong understanding in building by law: quality issue analysis and documentation skill.
- Experience using appropriate software's (knowledge using AutoCAD) would be added an advantage.
• Should have enough experience in handling landed & high rise projects or Major projects
• Should possess the drive and passion to succeed
• Should have strong communication skills and team mentoring ability is the most.
• Strong leadership skill, independent, self-motived and result-oriented.
1. Send in your latest resume to email@example.com
2. Call in +603-2020 1885 for more information.
Salary:RM 7000 - RM9000
Popular jobs [Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)]
- 1 CAD Operator cum Drawing Controller Monthly Salary3,000MYR 〜 5,000MYR Bangsar (KL)
- 2 QA QC Manager Monthly Salary7,000MYR 〜 9,000MYR Shah Alam (Selangor)
- 3 -HVAC, Piping, Compressor- Draughtmans needed (High Salary) Monthly Salary3,500MYR 〜 4,000MYR Bangsar (KL)
- 4 QA /QC Inspector - Construction site - Monthly Salary3,000MYR 〜 5,000MYR Shah Alam (Selangor)
- 5 M&E Design Engineer-Construction- Monthly Salary3,000MYR 〜 5,000MYR Bangsar (KL)