- Human Resources - ER / IR Manager 8,000～9,000MYR Shah Alam (Selangor)
- Human Resource Manager -Manufacturing- 4,500～7,500MYR
- Junior HR Executive 2,000～2,800MYR Klang (Selangor)
- HR Senior Executive 3,000～5,000MYR Klang (Selangor)
- HR Manager (Subang Office) 9,000～13,000MYR Subang Jaya (Selangor)
- 【経験者歓迎】福利厚生充実／老舗メーカーの人事アシスタントマネジャー 4,000～8,000MYR Shah Alam (Selangor)
- 経理部門アシスタントマネージャー 7,000～8,000MYR Shah Alam (Selangor)
- HR officer (Recruiting Person in charge) 3,000～5,000MYR Shah Alam (Selangor)
Admin & HR Manager ID:39850
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000MYR 〜 8,000MYR|
Human Resource Manager: consist of planning, directing and coordinating human resource management activities of the Company to maximize the strategic use of human resource and maintain functions such as employee compensation, recruitment, personnel policies and regulatory compliance.
Admin Manager: fully understanding of the Company business to handle office operation, business process management, document management, contract and legal affairs management, general back office functions and strategy planning, liaise with government etc.
• Assure that the Company's staffing requirements met in a timely manner to ensure full operational capabilities are realized and legislative/regulatory requirements are satisfied.
• Develop, implement and monitor compensation and benefits programs and packages to ensure that the Company is able to attract, motivate and retain employees.
• Develop and administer performance management system and safety and recreation programs.
Develop and administer Training and development programs, work force and succession plans to upgrade the skills of the employees in order to enhance the Company's capabilities towards meeting its goals, objectives and future challenges.
• Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment and recommend needed changes.
• Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping to resolve work-related problems.
• Liaise with various Government Agencies to good rapport so that the Company's public image can be enhanced.
• Handle office assets management (new purchase, maintenance, assets management, office layout management and planning)
• Ensure internal approval process is conducted smoothly and advise if approval regulation revision is needed
• Monitor document management process
• Monitor contract approval process, legal check, standard agreement preparation and liaise with lawyer’s office
• Advise appropriate suggestions regarding office and back office functions improvement
|Holidays||-as a Malaysian calender|
Popular jobs [HR]
- 1 HR Manager (Subang Office) Monthly Salary9,000MYR 〜 13,000MYR Subang Jaya (Selangor)
- 2 HR officer (Recruiting Person in charge) Monthly Salary3,000MYR 〜 5,000MYR Shah Alam (Selangor)
- 3 Human Resource Manager Monthly Salary3,500MYR 〜 6,000MYR Kedah
- 4 Human Resource Manager -Manufacturing- Monthly Salary4,500MYR 〜 7,500MYR
- 5 HR Senior Executive Monthly Salary3,000MYR 〜 5,000MYR Klang (Selangor)