5 Jobs for Segambut found
Admin ExecutiveID:488495,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRSegambut
1) Support sales team—follow up delivery schedule with customers & suppliers.
2) Monitor inventory, prepare inventory report.
3) Issue delivery order , Invoices, Data entry into company system…..etc
4) Reported MD (Japanese)
5) any related tasks
7) Key in sunsystem
Basic salary :5000-7000 (depend on experience)
Sales and Marketing Executive- SegambatID:488914,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRSegambut
-To promote ,prepare sales order and follow up existing & potential customers for Retail diligently.
-Formulate and implement sales and marketing activities.
-Provide technical project information & conduct presentation to customers.
-Build on and maintain good relationship to fulfill customers’ expectations.
-Responsible to achieve sales order intake and meet yearly budget.
*Sales for existing client and new clients.
*clients are hotel/restaurant/cafe.
Salary RM4,000-7000(depend on experience)
+ Commission:0-5000(amount 5%-10%)
working time; 9:00am- 6:00pm
【F&B】Sales Assistant ManagerID:488636,000 MYR ~ 7,500 MYRBukit Bintang, Titiwangsa, Setiawangsa, Sentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, KLCC
You will be assigned as a Sales Assistant Manager, to expand and develop the business more in Malaysia.
- As an Assistant Manager, you will be in charge of the business at Malaysia branch by making sales & marketing plans and report to director which is based at another branch, and lead another junior staff in Malaysia.
- Market research and analysis for the pet foods & pet industry
- Liaise with existing & new clients which is mainly a whole seller
- Report and sharing market information with other branches
- Serve & Communicate with customers in other countries
- Research the potential clients and develop business in Malaysia (Mainly in KL or Selangor area but possibly other area as well, depending on the market situation)
- Estimate 2-3 times of business trip to remote area in a year. (After corona pandemic settled)
Salary package: 6,000 ~ 7,500 MYR (all included)
Logistics Warehouse ExecutiveID:480264,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRSegambut
Continually improve on standard of quality and productivity to meet customer and company targets.
Managing and responsible for the smooth of day to day warehouse administration and operation at key customer
Inventory control and quality management
Emphasis on areas of storage management, incoming and delivery of goods.
Sustain and continually improve on standard of quality and productivity to meet customer and company targets.
Safeguard of customer goods
Ensure health, safety, cleanliness and security of the store/receiving and distribution goods area at all times.
Warehouse is in Segumbut and Shah Alam
Managing 3persons in logistic division
Working time 9:00-18:00
Current holiday(Wednesday and Sunday)
Annual leave 14days
[KL/Johor] Marketing Manager (Medical Device)ID:484245,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRBukit Bintang, Titiwangsa, Setiawangsa, Wangsa Maju, Sentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Johor Bahru, Other KL District, KLCC
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- Identifying new customers.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our organization's offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Researching demand for the organization's products and services.
- Evaluating competitors.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Medical Coverage