6 Jobs for Pasir Gudang found
Penang Branch Sales ManagerID:487507,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRPasir Gudang
1 Supervise the complete performance of the branch sales team.
2 Responsible for following up on overall branch sales achievements and carrying out sales transactions.
3 Responsible for guiding the sales department appropriately so as to achieve operational targets.
5 To observes and monitor overall progress of branch sales team as to ascertain the fulfilment of particular portfolios of business performances.
6 To provides essential coaching to the associates of the sales team in order to provide quality and standardized customer care services.
And works towards the future growth of the organization through proper enforcement of product launch strategies and effective marketing campaigns.
7 To ensures that the general standards of the business sales processes are adhered by the sales team.
8 Responsible for decent execution of the priorities by guaranteeing an open line of contact between the back end team and the sales team.
9 Perform the important work of adjusting the local sales strategies of the branch to tailor the corporate promotional strategies.
10 Works towards the betterment of the yearly branch business plans and examines potential sales programs.
11 To ensure the addition of new businesses and modernizing of current business plans.
12 To prepares the yearly budget and analyses the financial expenses of the branch for ensuring conformity with the approved monetary confinements.
<Johor home base> Service Engineer (Plastic Injection related Machine & Equipment)ID:496813,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRJohor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Pasir Gudang, Other Johor District, Pontian, Segamat, Tangkak, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Tebrau, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Ulu Tiram, Larkin
- Installation, commissioning and after sales service of machine and equipment.
- Handling customer's inquiries and provide training.
- Work closely with sales team to co-ordinate machine installation schedule.
- Maintain relationship with existing customers.
- Create positive and energetic work environment.
- Machine service on off day in emergency occasion.
- Bonus averagely one month
- AL: 14 days
Finance Senior Manager ~ AGMID:4964310,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRPasir Gudang
- Responsible for full spectrum of Group and company finance, accounting, audit and tax function to ensure timely and accurately reporting of financial result.
- Manage the process for budgeting and credit control, investment of fixed asset management, cash flow projection, financial forecasting and exercise control to ensure capital operation expenditure are within budgets.
- Report financial status by preparing and analyzing financial results, position and provide meaningful feedback to Directors, ensure corporate governance.
- Ensure all areas of financial operations activities has established control procedures and in compliance with Malaysia Financial Reporting Standards and guidelines.
- Liaise with Company’s financial service providers to maximize the investment returns.
- Review of systems, policies and procedures and internal control processes with recommendations to improve efficiency.
Preparation of board papers, forecasting and budgetary process as well as the yearly audit.
- Plan, organize, implement and control all operations and activities within the companies according to the standards and guidelines of the company.
- To train, develop, provide guidance and motivate direct subordinates in all financial activities in the Group.
- Sr Manager : RM 640
- AGM : RM 690
- GM : RM 530 + Car subsidy RM 1,400
Key Account Manager (Home based)ID:495165,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRJohor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Pasir Gudang, Pontian, Segamat, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Larkin
- Drive sales and business development strategies for growth and profitability of
the business unit and organization.
- Develop opportunities and execute sales plans and strategies.
- Developing new business opportunities within the assigned area.
- Develop territory plans to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Achieve territory sales, profitability and budget goals.
- Track and analyze sales data for assigned region or accounts.
- Provide accurate forecast and sales data to management for assigned region or accounts.
- Establish relationships to develop account plans and achieve sales targets.
- Identify and develop new business/accounts.
- Identify and develop opportunity pipelines for existing and new Products.
- Hold deep knowledge and understanding of product features and services. Understand the basic production & technical aspects of the products. Demonstrate good product knowledge in product recommendations and in managing quality issues.
- Understand and use knowledge of market trends, new products and technologies of the industry, and competitors including their production, processes, activities and capability.
- Solution Selling approach; Identify customers’ major needs and communicate how our products can meet those needs. Sales presentations to demonstrate the value to specific customer needs. Understand the business value and leverage it effectively when planning and conducting negotiations.
- Participate actively and proactively in marketing, technical and growth programs where contribution is required
- Manage distributors / Channel when necessary to execute business growth plan.
- Report on competitive activities.
- Manage and drive success Sales pipeline via CRM tools.
- Salary Range: RM5,000- RM7,000
Field Service Engineer (Fiber Laser)ID:493148,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Johor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Other KL District, Pasir Gudang, Other Johor District, Pontian, Segamat, Tangkak, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Tebrau, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Ulu Tiram, Larkin, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
- Travel to customer sites to install and repair laser products.
** Overall 1,000 clients in Malaysia with around 100 clients necessary for frequent on-site.
- Provide training and technical support to end users.
- Submit service report to head quarter.
- Communicate closely with overseas technical team for technical support.
- Company mobile phone
Product Sales Executive (Melaka)ID:491583,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRMalacca, Port Dickson, Mantin, Nilai, Johor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Other Negeri Sembilan District, Pasir Gudang, Pontian, Segamat, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Larkin
- Report to Head of Sales
Sales and Payment Collection activities – Dealer visits
• Responsible for all Sales Activities
• Responsible for all monetary collection from customers
• Meeting or exceeding Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly Sales Target
• To prepare daily report and maintain accurate records of all sales activities including sales calls and follow-up activities within their assigned territory and customer
• To ensure timely payment by customers in accordance with our Credit Terms
• Maintain contact with all customers in the market to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
• Other tasks assigned by management.
Product related activities – End-User visits
• Responsible to promote company’s product directly to end-user by soliciting sales through our appointed dealers
• Responsible for introducing and developing new SKU directly to End-User, and maintain a portfolio of products to each individual End-User
• To attend any technical enquiries, and preparing any professional demonstration to End-User for all product
• To involve in any marketing activities (roadshow, product launching, safety talk, web portal update, etc.)
• To arrange, and conduct periodical Product Knowledge session based on the territory assigned to End-Users, Dealers, and Dealer sales personnel
• To submit daily, weekly, monthly reports on market information, technical enquiries, and End-User feedback
• Other tasks assigned by management