1 Jobs for Others found
[Myanmar]Site EngineerID:481612,000 USD ~ 4,000 USDOthers Country
A Japanese construction company is looking for one site planning engineer in Myanmar who can make and revise a plan of construction from higher perspective.
The engineer works mainly at the office.
1. To manage supervisors and workers and oversee the works in order to ensure the Site Safety, Environmental, Quality and Programme objectives are satisfied.
2. To manage teams in order to ensure that the works are delivered in accordance with the Project objectives.
3. To report significant issues and project status to senior management in order to facilitate action necessary to meet Project objectives.
4. To interact with HSE team to address and correct any HSE related issues and to continuously improve the standard of working enviuronment.
5. To report production and to provide development support in order to ensure the project and company objectives are being achieved.
6. To liaise with third party (including local authorities) or client in order to manage relationships, concerns and issues.
7. To interact with survey team to carry out survey ahead of construction in order to allow construction to proceed as scheduled
1. Perform duties in conjunction with the supervisors/subcontractors to direct subordinates according to track construction manager’s instruction.
2. Communicate effectively with subordinates to reinforce team morale, attitudes and performance
3. Review group procedure manual and method statements in order to obtain a good understanding of company policies and safe working procedures for delivery of works.
4. Maintain an accurate daily site diary of all activities and progress on daily basis and report to construction manager.
5. Record weather, delays, visitors, plant, labour and all matters that may have implication on the contract.
6. Obtain a clear understanding of extent of works.
7. Coordinate the planning and organizing of resources to maximize productivity/progress.
8. Maintain a disciplined adherence to routine procedures.
9. Provide constructive comment on planned deliverables
10. Maintain an accurate daily site diary of all activities and progress.
11. Maintain schedules of Fuel/Oil Consumption, Fuel/Oil Wastage, Fuel/Oil Delivery.
12. Responsible for site safety and to ensure that site is clean and tidy at all times.
13. Ensure first aid facilities are maintained.
14. Implement and monitor compliance with HSE and Environmental program.
15. Confer regularly with Construction Manager to review project progress on an informal basis within regular meetings
16. Provide inputs for preparation of program, method statements, procurement schedules, production reports and registers of materials and equipment
17. Develop a good working relationship with the client’s site representative
18. Ensure efficient communication allowing for immediate response to construction related queries
19. Make sure all survey control is in place prior to commencement of construction activities.
Salary Range: USD 2,000 - 4,000
- Bonus: around 1 month salary in December
- Company car with a driver
- Accommodation is provided
- Overseas travel insurance
- Visa Support