308 Jobs for Others found
[Johor] Applications / Sales Support EngineerID:491003,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRJohor Bahru
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to existing and prospective customers.
- Engage with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide after sales support.
- Identifying and participating in sales opportunities such as new contracts, contract renewals and system sales.
- Support securing new and repeat orders including coordination of product delivery.
- Support clinical deployments and assist clients solve problems with installed equipment.
- Maintenance of equipment and equipment installation during trials.
- Develop products or program suggestions for clients and successfully sell them.
- Medical Coverage
General Accounting (Japanese Speaker)ID:492073,000 MYR ~ 6,500 MYRBayan Lepas
- Performing accounting postings and requested reporting in compliance with provided timetables, relating to competent Legal Entity and transactional cycles offices
- Performing general ledger journal entries (included Accrual & Prepayment journals, daily banking journals, VAT, costs allocation journals and month end / year end journals etc).
- Maintenance of Fixed Assets (creation and scrap) and perform monthly depreciation.
- Monitoring and generation of Inventory reports
- Perform month end revaluation for accounts handled.
- Perform month end reconciliation for accounts handled.
- Others related reporting, audit request, etc.
Japanese Speaking Level 1 Product SupportID:482717,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRBangsar
Online Conferencing Tool Company
• Ensure that clients receive quality service and requests in an efficient, knowledgeable, and timely manner by scheduling future conferences, running attended conferences
• Answering or returning internal and external queries with an efficient, knowledgeable, and timely manner
• Providing real time conference assistance
• Reporting problems as necessary to minimize impact to clients
• Researching and resolving client complaints and concerns
• Ensure that daily systems operations in the department are running smoothly and efficiently by assisting with software and hardware testing;
• Reporting any concerns about system functionality to the appropriate personnel
• Compiling Statistical data for report creation and future use
• Performing other duties that may be required to enhance customer support or aid the company in achieving its objectives
• Ensure that clients (internal and external) are continually provided adequate and professional communications by answering calls from sales representatives – providing usage information and troubleshooting problems
• Proactively contacting clients regarding on-going issues
• Handling clerical duties relating to the conference calls, performing various CD duplication procedures
• Any other related Customer Care duties as required
Salary Up to RM 7000
Other details to be discussed during the interview
【Jp speaker】Accounting SupportID:491885,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
Industry: Comprehensive trading company of E&E products
Position: Accounting Support (Japanese speaking)
As an accounting support, you will handle partial full-set and general accounting support and make a report to Japan HQ.
You will also help to make the communication smooth between Accounting farm in Malaysia and Japan HQ by liaising with both parties.
- To liaise with accounting farm and HQ in Japan for for any accounting matter.
- Handle daily documentation and proper filing system to ensure documents are traceable in an efficient manner.
- Perform the day to day processing of accounts AP/AR transactions to ensure that municipal finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
- Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services and ensuring valid invoices.
- Working closely with GM as a reporting line.
- Maintain updated vendor files and file numbers.
- Responsible for timely preparation and analysis of monthly reporting on inventory statement.
- To provide support and assistance on day to day accounting tasks and administrative duties in the company.
- Other duties when required
- Good opportunity as a start-up member
- You could see the business growth
- Suitable if you prefer small organization, can handle wide range of role
- Good environment for brushing up your Japanese skill
Salary budget: 5,000-6,000 MYR
- Phone allowance
- Transportation allowance (to be fixed based on the distance)
Engineer (Japanese Speaker) ID:489533,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRPerai
- Research and testing of material, components, end products to improve product quality
- Reverse engineering - research and testing of competitors' products for technology transfer to improve product quality
- Develop and maintain BOM
- Communicate with Japan about new model
- Handle some new model co ordinate with QC and production control
- Deal with sale about spec
- Evaluate and execute innovative solution for product quality and process improvement
- Carry out any other duties as directed by the company for the purpose to improve production efficiency and product quality
Sales Coordinator -Bukit BintangID:491922,500 MYR ~ 3,200 MYRBukit Bintang
1 Taking care of daily deliveries
2 Issue PO to suppliers
3 issue invoices to customers
4 Assist to attend customers if any complain/issue arises and follow upwith sales team.
5 Co-work with A/C and Admin Dept
Bonus 2 month / 2times in a year
Annual Leave 14
Medical Leave 14
UnknownID:491286,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRKlang
* Oversee and manage a group of Accounts, Administration (Human Resources) from daily operation,
reporting, taxation, analysis, internal control and to enhance staffs and development needs.
* Lead and supervise a group of staffs on full spectrum of daily function.
* Prepare and manage monthly financial report for submission to Japan and Holding Company.
* Prepare yearly budget and monthly review of cash flows, budget and variance analysis.
* To collavorate and work closely with other departments related to account issues and monthly closing acitivity.
* Involved in planning and establishing new company rules and policies.
* Perform any other duies or tasks assigned by superior as and when required.
Accounting & GST level
* Manage the monthly finacial account closing process including reviewing the journal entries, reconcilation,
inventory, fixed assets, invoicing, receipt and report preparation.
* Responsible for the timelines and accuracy of monthly management account closing, reporting activity.
* Ensure proper maintenance of all documents and records.
* Liaise and manage with auditor, tax agent and company secretory for year-end audit schedule, prepare
and handling documents, taxation and related matters.
* Monthly, Yearly financial closing and conducting governance program such as Audit, Internal control.
* Liaise with Customers verbally and in writing to ensure smooth payment/claims.
* Key person for tax related matters such as Income tax, withholding tax as well as tax computation.
* Prepare report for submission to Bank Negara Malaysia on quarterly basis.
* Ensure compliance with the latest accounting standards, taxation regulations, government regulatory
bodies and company polices.
* Perform physical stock take.
* Manage in implementation of internal audit/control processes, evaluate, monitor and improve the
effectiveness of the operation and ensure compliance with the company's/ coporate's polices.
* Supervise HR & Admin assistant for all matters related to staff including welfares, disciplinary and
* Provide administration support and co-ordinate office supplies and Assets.
* Committee member for Risk Analysis to ensure safety in office area and surroundings.
Mainframe Technical SpecialistID:492056,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRPutrajaya/Cyberjaya
• System programming functions in the installation, configuration, support and tuning of MVS or Z/OS Operating System, and system products such as, CICS, DB, Scheduling & Software Application management tools.
Specific Duties include:
• Ability to Install, Maintain & Upgrade CICS(v5.5) & MQ(v9.1).
• JVM setup, maintenance & administration.
• Conduct review and implementation of System changes
• Perform fault analysis and resolution of System problems
• Provide 24 x 7 On-call support
• Monitor and fine-tune the resources to optimize performance
• Automate operations of System products
• Assist to evaluate and propose new and/or upgrade of software/hardware products
• Document processes and procedures in support of the operations for the Mainframe systems
• Provide technical guidance and training.
• Familiarity with ISV products such as File-Aid, Abend-Aid, SYSVIEW, Hiperstation is a plus.
• MQ Administration.
Service Desk Analyst – Vietnamese speakerID:492044,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRPutrajaya/Cyberjaya
L1 SERVICE DESK ANALYST – VIETNAMESE SPEAKING
The Service Desk provides a single point of contact for all IT problems and enquiries. Service Desk takes responsibility of the total end to end management of all calls (from the initial contact, until the call is closed) and provides End-to End Tier 1 Incident Management support for all Desktop related problems and queries.
The main purpose of the First Level Support Analyst’s role is to provide a single point of contact for customers’ problems and enquiries, taking ownership and responsibility for calls from the initial contact, until the call is closed and to ensure that the support meets established Service Levels Agreements and quality standards.
The range of activities and tasks to be undertaken by a First Level Support Analyst are to:
• Take and receive all customer calls in a professional and courteous manner as well as providing advice and support.
• To handle & reply incoming emails within timely manner each depending on accounts contractual SLA’s.
• Respond to customers’ voice mail & Email messages;
• Follow procedures to ensure all calls are identified as ‘in’ or ‘out’ of contracted scope;
• Provide ‘first time fix’, wherever possible;
• Apply known solutions, advice and guidance to customers;
• Take change requests from customers and ensure these are accurately logged and referred to the appropriate support teams;
• Log all calls, using the designated call handling system and entering detailed and accurate information;
• To ensure ticket is raised for each call/email received and minimizing discrepancies between call & ticket ratio.
• Perform end to end ticket management for all incidents & changes, ensuring each call is progressed till resolution.
• Understanding of ticket priority and differences between IMAC’s, ensuring adequate service type to be applied on tickets.
• Communicate with Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management and respective support teams to confirm details of high severity, minor/major change or problem records.
• Validate user equipment inventory data held within the inventory database;
• Assign any problems which cannot be resolved during the call to the appropriate support group;
• Keep the customer, when they make follow up calls, fully informed about the progress of any problems which have been assigned to a support group;
• Contact the customer to assess their satisfaction prior to the closing of a call;
• Carry out appropriate level of technical investigation prior to escalating to the next level
• Ensure effective escalation and hand-over of customer enquiries/problems to the correct AO resolving group, client Resolver Groups and/or 3rd party maintenance supplier ensuring accurate information is provided and the process is carried out in a timely manner
• Keep up to date with changes in the IT systems of the customer and industry
• Provide remotely installation of hardware, software and applications or upgrades on customers’ systems where appropriate
• Provide input to resolve customer complaints and dissatisfaction issues
• Maintain good and constructive relationships with customers and ensure customer requirements are met within agreed timescales
• Provide technical input to projects as requested
• Keep up to date with new and emerging technologies
• Assist with the coaching and development of new staff;
• Learn the use of required telephony systems
• Awareness on process/procedures for center/respective accounts and adhere to designated objectives/regulations.
• Attentiveness on center/individual KPI’s, and ensuring to achieve objectives given.
• To achieve individual objective for monthly CSAT’s, this involves on follow up with users upon completion of tickets to access satisfaction.
• Propose suggestions for team/center improvements.
• To take on a step account and available at all times, for cross support.
• Readiness to be moved to other account, based on center requirements (when/if required).
Clinical SpecialistID:491993,200 MYR ~ 3,200 MYRSarawak
• Provide effective technical consultative service to customers before, during and after routine surgical cases
• Consistently drive customer and patient satisfaction
• Apply product proficiency by ensuring customers comprehend technical specifications and on-label use of products
• Case prearrangement and instrument & implant kits monitoring
• Provide inventory management and invoicing to customers and branch operations
Provide surgeons and clinical staff with technical information regarding the use of Stryker products prior to, during and/or after surgical procedures; respond to customer queries and requests.
• Assist and support workshop and in service
• Provide consigned and owned inventory management support by delivering, organizing and monitoring inventory of implants and instruments at customer location.
• Attend and support routine primary surgical procedures.
• Confidently identify and troubleshoot product-related problems and/or issues related to a customer’s application of a product.
• Document every incident regarding product performance; assist in preparing reports regarding these product issues according to Company policy and governmental requirements.
• Assist in the return/addition of goods resulting from field service issues, stock adjustments, field actions, and administrative processes according to Company procedures.
• Ensure that products requiring maintenance and/or evaluation are returned to the branch in a timely manner.
• Under the direction of a manager, Sales Rep, provide limited product training to colleagues and/or customers in both one-on-one and in-service settings.
• Help drive sales initiatives by assisting with technology upgrades.
• Interact with various internal stakeholders (e.g., marketing, product development) concerning products and product application.
• Successfully complete initial training/certification program for Orthopaedic Specialists and demonstrate proficiency in products routinely used in specific customer accounts.
Maintain product/instrumentation knowledge and professional skills through internal training, external seminars and other available means.