3 Jobs for Cheras found
Technical Engineer (Switchgear, Low Voltage)ID:485504,500 MYR ~ 7,500 MYRBukit Bintang, Titiwangsa, Setiawangsa, Wangsa Maju, Sentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other KL District, KLCC
Responsible for continuous improvement of regional customer service functions and daily business operation management, operating to provide on-site service and product knowledge training for overseas customers; Providing product maintenance and other management for on-site faults; processing of C-Level information rapidly, collect quality information of highlighting product A/B level and feedback to headquarters; provide technical support to customers, coordinating and dealing with difficult information, improving the technical level and service satisfaction of overseas customers.
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of regional customer service and incorporation of daily business operations into the management and operation of state-owned integrated functions in overseas States and regions.
- Responsible for accepting, answering, delivering regional customer’s information online, feedback and inspection, processing regular C-level information in time.
- Responsible for the statistics and analysis of regional customer’s feedback information, timely report A and B level prominent quality information and assisting in processing.
- Responsible for providing on-site technical services, accident handling services, product maintenance and replacement, and carrying out technical service effect evaluation.
- Responsible for the identification of suspected quality problems of regional returns and exchanges and the inspection, coordination and supervision of the process of acceptance of returns.
- Responsible for regional customers to provide technical support services such as leading product technical consultation, product selection, product knowledge and so on.
- Responsible for providing training to regional customers on troubleshooting and maintenance of sales products.
- Responsible for the cost control and budget of regional customer service, including product replenishment, travel expenses, express delivery, etc.
- Transportation Allowance : Under discussion
- AL : 12 days
- Mobile sim card provided, expenses under company.
- All business travel expenses claimable.
Performance Marketing (Digital) Executive ID:482913,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRCheras
- Strategically build, set up, manage and optimise digital campaigns across various traffic sources or various online marketing platforms
- Plan, manage and execute SEO, SEM, PPC, Marketing Database, Google Advertising and social media advertising campaign
- Ensure agreed campaign deliverable are carried out on a timely manner
- Manage site analytics and testing to drive growth for e-commerce KPIs. Used a/b testing to drive improvement in site conversion. Improved user engagement through detailed analytics and user testing
- Manage and perform daily account responsibilities associated with all the online marketing platforms
- Monitor, analyse campaign performance, evaluate campaign data, make statistically stable & relevant optimisations and recommendations
- Build and develop new & existing campaigns across real-time bidded media platforms
- Drive quality leads by implementing bidding strategies and keyword management using metrics
- Plan, execute and optimise campaigns based on real-time performance and ROI
- Monitor, assess and react to competitor strategies
- Generate weekly, monthly Ad performance reporting and any analysis report on the campaigns; Perform weekly and / or monthly KPI reviews
- Deep dive analysis for specific issue and tangible recommendation based on findings<
- Closely monitor digital campaigns performance to ensure KPI and campaign objectives are met and to ensure ROI of the campaign launch
- Monitor and keep an eye on latest performance marketing trends, techniques, tools & traffic sources
- Work closely with internal creative / design team, copy writing, social media producer to ensure marketing strategies and social media promotions are improving visibility and driving conversion goals
- Collaborate cross department when necessary with e-Commerce, Operations and other relevant department
- Assist the management on measurement of marketing and customer related metrics such as sales, trend analysis, spending pattern etc
- Any other ad hoc assignments assigned by superior from time to time
E-Commerce IT Specialist (Website programmer)ID:481364,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRCheras
• Writing efficient code (Creating websites/a website using standard HTML/CSS practices)
• Working closely with web designers to produce the website
• Troubleshoot and maintain the system used for communicating with customer (Mail
Chimp & Chatbot)
• Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy
their content – and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within
• Researching different software programs, maintaining software documentation
• Evaluate and adopt new technologies for company or team efficiency and practices
• Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down
• Maintaining and expanding / enhancing the website once built
• Create, troubleshoot, enhance and enrich our e-Commerce site (Shopify & Magento
• Provide technical support / advice / recommendations for software solutions and
• Maintain and support existing system
• Able to support on API and integration
• Any other ad hoc assignments assigned by superior from time to time