4 Jobs for Cheras found
RETOUCHER/PHOTO EDITOR ID:472622,000 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRCheras
• Advanced knowledge of Photoshop CC, color correcting and masking.
• Retouching a large amount of e-commerce product photography daily.
• Able to retouch and color correct in a non-destructive workflow.
• Knowledge of retouching skin and apparel
• Strong visual skills, attention to detail and an eye for consistency and color.
Human Resource Executive ID:473413,000 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRCheras
■Duties and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the payroll administration as well as to ensure accurate payroll execution on timely basis
- Ensure all payroll transaction, documentation, filing system and backup were properly documented and executed
- Responsible for all human resource operation functions i.e. preparing appointment letter, transfer, confirmation, promotion, staff movement documentation, acceptance of resignation and others.
- Custodian of the staff personal files, employees database upkeep and periodic movement update
- Attend to all queries with regards to staff matters i.e. leave, attendance, payroll, compensation and benefits
- Responsible to manage overall recruitment activities and new hire coordination including sourcing talent, interviewing, selection and conduct new staff orientation
- Prepare relevant HR reports for management review and actions
- To handle foreign worker renewal processing and handle expatriate matters
- Responsible in administrative matters
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
■Other Duties & Responsibilities:
- Discharge such other duties and responsibilities that may be directed by superior
- Any other duty as stated in the summary of functions and responsibilities issued from time to time but not mentioned in this Job Description
- Position allowance
- Transportation allowance
UnknownID:471432,000 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRCheras
-Generate and ensure timely submission of all types of merchandising reports
-Support in various merchandising functions such as stock replenishment, allocation, consolidation, markdown, etc
-Liaise with supplier on price negotiation, issuance of purchase orders, production schedule, ordering progress, delivery, etc
-Participate in monthly sales strategies / promotions mechanism planning with internal team
-Coordinate new launches and events with internal and external team members
-Assist in ad hoc duties as and when required
Japanese Speaker-Translator & SalesID:467593,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRCheras
This is an officially licensed MM2H Agency Company appointed by the Ministry of Tourism Malaysia. This company helps foreigners to apply for MM2H visa.
Location: Cheras, KL
-Translate all company information, brochure, procedure, documents from Chinese to English, or Chinese to Japanese and vice versa.
-Pick up documents from client's by meeting client at hotel/cafe/airport.
-Bringing client to visit schools, college,living environment in Klang valley area
-Airport pick up for successful client
-Assist client on house searching (introducing agents) and bank related issue
-Advise client on the necessary procedure and documents for visa application
-Proceed with visa application and update client accordingly, maintaining the relationship
-Translate client's documents from Japanese to English for visa application.
RM 3000~RM 4500
Details to be discussed during the interview.