2 Jobs for Biotechnology found
[Japanese Speaker] QA ManagerID:513246,000 MYR ~ 8,500 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
• Responsible to assist The QA Sr. Manager in implementing overall strategy, direction, guidance and execution of the quality management systems in accordance with the ISO QMS and customers requirement.
• Lead a team to ensure continuous internal quality audits, including customer audits, of the QMS.
• Implement and evaluate quality strategies and system to ensure conformity of the service to quality standard.
• Analyze and investigate Quality control problems and recommend solution for quality improvement and to meet customers requirement and satisfaction.
• Lead the annual business quality management review from time to time.
• Provide quality training and education for personal required to execute the QMS.
• Facilitating and conducting training, development of materials, documentations, monitoring and guidance to the department ensuring high quality of level of staff competency.
• Regular interaction with manufacturing and engineering personal and operational excellence. Able to obtain feedbacks and highlight to the management for improvement.
• Provide leadership and support to all the managers and Sr. Managers to ensure continuous quality improvement and proper documentation being carried out effectively.
• Communicate regularly with customers and suppliers pertaining to quality matters to ensure effectiveness of implementation.
• Monitor and evaluate the level of involvement and success of the Technician activities and their impact on the continuous improvement and efficiencies related activities at assembly and test area.
• Responsible in overseas and coordination of companies equipment / tools calibration to ensure it compliance to ISO9001 QMS.
• To perform the duty duly assigned by the immediate superior from time to time.
- Housing : RM 280/m
- Attendance : RM 120
- Transportation : according to distance, toll claimable
- Meal : RM 50/month (coupon)
* Coupon no dateline
- Medical Claim : RM 1,000/year
- Hospitalization, dental
- Weekdays No OT, Saturday OT : RM 20/h
- Bonus : Normally 2 ~ 2.5 months;
Regulatory Affairs ID:507403,500 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRSeri Petaling
E-commerce Solution and Warehouse Company, trading supplements
Bukit Jalil/Sungai Besi
- To act as the point of contact of all Regulatory Affair (SCR) matters for all regional countries where the group of companies operates.
- To lead, manage and obtain approvals of all Product Registration and ensuring that the products of the entire group of companies comply with the regulations of respective Asian Region countries.
- To lead and liaise with the FDA in the respective Asian Region countries on product registration, determining HS codes, labelling, and any other related regulatory inquiries.
- To keep abreast of international legislation, guidelines, and customer practices
- To be well versed with the requirement and development as well as follow up on any local food regulatory licenses and applications including but not limited to HALAL, HACCP and so on for the group of companies.
- To develop, prepare and ensure the necessary product and regulatory information for new product license applications and renewals are accomplished on a timely basis and within reasonable timeframe.
- To maintain complete database of registration requirements, status/expiry dates, renewal deadlines, etc for domestic and regional countries. To maintain product licenses validity and to apply for re-registration when necessary.
- To perform any ad-hoc tasks assigned to you from time to time
Salary up to 5000
12 days Annual Leave
details to be shared during the interview