5 Jobs for Retail/Distribution(Fashion&Apparel) found
HR, ER/IR Assistant ManagerID:453895,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRKepong
Primary role is to assist the HR Manager in the effective Management of Industrial Relation (IR) & Employee Relation (ER) of the company including the warehouse and branches/ depot to maintain a harmonious IR climate. In addition, to ensure the security of the plant are managed and run efficient and effectively.
-Responsible for developing a clear framework for industrial relation policies and guidelines for the fair and effective management of employees taking into account operational requirements, employment legislation and best practices especially in the warehouse.
-To maintain and constantly review the effectiveness of all relevant policies and procedures to ensure that they support delivery of quality and efficient service and the achievement of performance target especially in the warehouse
-Act as the change agent to propagate a discipline, self motivated and integrated workforce through employee relations program and activities
-Assist the HR Manager to attend to Domestic Inquiry, representing the Company for cases involving IR office & Industrial Court.
-To assist the HR Manager in developing quality & productive workforce especially in the warehouse.
-To efficiently & effectively manage the security of the plant.
-Annual leave 20 days (1 year, after probation)
Executive/Senior/Assistant Manager-Learning and Development ID:460883,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRKlang
Company profile: The company was established in the last century about 1930's. Now they are having several operations spots in Southeast Asia countries such as Malaysia, China, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Myanmar, nevertheless USA and Mexico. It is a very big, famous and public listed company which have wide-range of business division, including retail line, property development, mining, steel, agriculture and computer sectors.
Location: Klang (Must have own transport)
The L&D Executive will work closely with the immediate Superior and other support staff such as Operations Support and external consultants / Trainers. The role also involves close liaison with the other operating companies in the Lion Group and to have a good working relationship with the Operating Companies. The level of decision making will be restricted to duties assigned and projects management’s functioned and will be guided by his/her immediate superior.
- RM3000-RM 7000/ month
- Other B&C shall be discussed during the interview sessions.
Production ManagerID:459724,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRNibong Tebal
- Report to the General Manager.
- Implement and monitor and achieve company policy and target including departmental objective and target.
- Ensure smooth running of production by managing subordinate effectively.
- Prepare and translate production schedule for production process.
- Plan available resources in the area of people, material, space and equipment to effectively meet production schedules, cost targets and quality standards
- Maintain safety standards and security measure consistent with the company policy
- Deployment of product line goals, policy and targets to area’s and individuals
- Report non-conformance to respective department.
- Provide training to the subordinates regularly, to improve and upgrade their skills.
- Prepare work instruction and necessary records for new development parts.
- Prepare the monthly production report such as productivity, quality and solution in the meeting.
- Report to GM for any abnormal situation immediately and investigate root cause and countermeasure.
- Accountable for good housekeeping, 5s habits and safety standards
1 month bonus.
Sales ExecutiveID:454462,000 MYR ~ 2,500 MYRNibong Tebal
- Responsible to carry out the appropriate marketing / sales strategy to achieve sales target.
- To provide market feedback on all sales related activities and products development.
- To identify sales viability for the department which include new products development and marketing ideas.
No commission based.
1 month bonus.
Marketing Executive (Cosmetic)ID:454182,500 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRPetaling Jaya
Our client is a growing brand marketing and distributing FMCG company, established in 2 decades ago.
Working as a cosmetic Marketing Executive, her responsibility is to:
• Assist in developing annual marketing plan and support on all marketing activities
• Assists in the development of new or existing products and markets in order to contribute to the achievement of the business unit and marketing objectives
• Implement all marketing plans which combine all marketing mix such as product, pricing, positioning and promotion to achieve business plan
• Plan, direct and organize all advertising and promotional campaigns or events.
• Maintain good working relationship and coordinating with various external and internal teams on all marketing and sales campaigns.
• Provide timely support on digital updating for all social medias platform.
• Ensure all retail stores visual merchandising is in line with brand primary & secondary focus
• Manage advertising and promotional budget and make calculated investment decisions within allocated budget.
• Any other duties assigned from superiors from time to time.
Is this your dream job?
Contact us at 03-2020 1885, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
12 days AL, 14 days MC