1 Jobs for Retail/Distribution(Fashion&Apparel) found
HR cum Admin Assistant Manager (Japanese Speaker)ID:499194,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRMont Kiara
● Handle recruitment processes, such as posting advertisements, phone screening for shortlisting, arranging interviews.
●Prepare Letter of Appointment, Probation, Confirmation, Promotion, Termination or Acceptance of Resignation.
●Tracking and recording of Annual Leave, Sick Leave, Time Card.
● Monitor the implementation of HR policies and procedures followed by managers
and staff. Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
●Check with Government SOP and implement accordingly.
● Update and manage employees' monthly payroll. Submit Form E and prepare Form EA.
● Calculate Personal Income Tax for Japanese Expatriate.
● Assist on expatriate and dependent's visa matters and provide accommodation support.
● Liaise with Malaysia Immigration. Apply Visa, Entry Permit, SafeTravel.
●To do Hotel Booking and Transportation Booking for Guest.
● Translate Japanese documents and email.
●Provide administrative support for the Directors
●Make Staff Schedule
●Liaise with Top management about making decision.
●Managing projects as assigned and organising teams to assist in these efforts.
●Prepare Salary report, do Annual Staff Appraisals.
● Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
● Negotiate vendor contracts to identify cost-saving opportunities. Supervise and coordinate maintenance of all office equipment and assets.
● Manage IT hardware / software and provide IT support.
●Prepare Proposal & maintain Office Internal Rules.
● Implement and maintain procedures/administrative systems.
● Liaise with employees, suppliers, contractors and company secretary.
● Coordinate and provide administrative support for board meetings.
● Translate Japanese documents and Email.
● To liaise and handle License application procedures with government agency such as JPJ, DBKL, Kastam, MPK.
●Manage & Record List of Agreement such as Tenancy agreement, Car Insurance, Service Contract etc.
●Provide coordination between Daiso and PKT on Bonded Warehouse Project.
●Prepare Meeting Minutes
● Perform other duties as assigned.
- Season Parking provided
- Any cost on travel (e.g. office to Daiso warehouse, banks etc) reimbursed
- Bonus provided once a year. (only if you worked for more than 1 year)
- AL 12days/year
- MC 14days/year (RM50 per claim)
- Annual medical checkup
- Maternity leave