2 Jobs for Retail/Distribution(Fashion&Apparel) found
HR & Admin ExecutiveID:495353,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRMont Kiara
● Handle recruitment processes, such as posting advertisements, phone screening for shortlisting, arranging interviews, employment contracts, etc. aligned with local regulations, company policies and procedures.
● Monitor the implementation of HR policies and procedures followed by managers
and staff. Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
● Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
● Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
● Update and manage employees' monthly payroll.
● Manage IT hardware / software and provide simple IT support.
● Implement and maintain procedures/administrative systems.
● Liaise with employees, suppliers, contractors and secretary.
● Coordinate and provide administrative support for board meetings.
● Negotiate vendor contracts to identify cost-saving opportunities. Supervise and coordinate maintenance of all office equipment and assets.
● Assist on expatriate and dependent's visa and provide housing support.
● Translate Japanese documents and provide administrative support for the
manager, such as scheduling and travel arrangements.
● To liaise and handle application procedures with government agency .
● Perform other duties as assigned.
- Season Parking provided
- Any cost on travel (e.g. office to Daiso warehouse, banks etc) reimbursed
- Bonus provided once a year. (only if you worked for more than 1 year)
- AL 12days/year
- MC 14days/year (RM50 per claim)
- Annual medical checkup
- Maternity leave
Assistant Manager/Manager-Internal AuditorID:480807,000 MYR ~ 11,000 MYRBukit Bintang/KLCC
Company profile: The company was established in the last century about 1930's. Now they are having several operations spots in Southeast Asia countries such as Malaysia, China, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Myanmar, nevertheless USA and Mexico. It is a very big, famous and public listed company which have wide-range of business division, including retail line, property development, mining, steel, agriculture and computer sectors.
Location: Bukit Bintang (Reachable by public transport- MRT, monorail, Free shuttle bus)
• Perform independent assessment of the adequacy of the Group’s internal control system and provide assurance on the effectiveness of the Risks, Control &Governance processes.
• Undertake audit planning & fieldwork and ensure well documented work papers to support the audit conclusion & results.
• Review operating management processes to identify major risks and their mitigating controls via risk assessment tools such as Risk Management & Internal Control Self-Assessment Questionnaire, Corporate Risk Scorecard, trend analysis etc.
• Recommend appropriate controls or valueadded measures to address the root cause of the control issues or to improve the
• Prepare audit report and perform follow-up review to monitor the implementation of the control/ process improvement or corrective action plans.
• Assist in the planning and performing of monthly audit activities including special investigation, due diligence and forensic audit at the request of Audit Committees and senior management.
- RM 6000~ RM 8000
- Other B&C shall be discussed during the interview sessions.