6 Jobs for Retail/Distribution(Fashion&Apparel) found
Marketing ExecutiveID:447722,500 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRPetaling Jaya
Our client is a growing brand marketing and distributing company, established in 2 decades ago.
Working as a Marketing Executive, your responsibility is to:
• Develop, organize and execute marketing campaigns for the assigned brand in line with brand marketing objectives and goals.
• Propose marketing strategies which combine all marketing mix such as product, pricing, positioning and promotion to achieve business plan
• Work closely with designers, suppliers and production on matters related to creation, development and improvement of marketing materials
• Responsible for providing and supporting sales team with necessary product related materials
• Ensure all retail stores visual merchandising is in line with brand primary & secondary focus
• Establish and maintain close relationship with associates such as principles, media, KOL & public
• Manage budget and calculate investment decisions within the limit of allocated budget
• Assist in the development of new/existing products and markets in order to contribute to the achievement of the business unit and marketing objectives
Salary RM 2500- 3500,
Fix Allowances: 200/months transport
12 days AL, 14 days MC
Key Account Manager ( C&PC) (42284)ID:442835,500 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
- Responsible to achieve Key Account month and annual sales budget.
- Responsible for the profit & loss account of assigned accounts.
- Formulate and execute the objectives, plans and strategies.
- Initiate major sales promotions and monitor the progress of the promotions to ensure its success.
- Review and evaluate sales performance of each key account and recommend relevant strategies.
- Coordinate and work closely with Key Retailers to ensure no disruptions in the service levels.
to be share during interview
Junior PTP Accountant (Account Payable) - Japanese SpeakerID:423614,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRBayan Lepas
The PTP team is processing payments for operating expenses and other supplier charges as well as expense reimbursement in compliance with company policies and procedures and other reporting requirements. The job holder is responsible for processing, reporting and verifying invoices received for payment in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
1. Responsible accounts payable tasks.
2. Active suppliers 700 – 1’400, Purchase Orders 2’300 – 13’600
Language allowance 750
Production ManagerID:429054,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRNibong Tebal
- Report to the General Manager.
- Implement and monitor and achieve company policy and target including departmental objective and target.
- Ensure smooth running of production by managing subordinate effectively.
- Prepare and translate production schedule for production process.
- Plan available resources in the area of people, material, space and equipment to effectively meet production schedules, cost targets and quality standards
- Maintain safety standards and security measure consistent with the company policy
- Deployment of product line goals, policy and targets to area’s and individuals
- Report non-conformance to respective department.
- Provide training to the subordinates regularly, to improve and upgrade their skills.
- Prepare work instruction and necessary records for new development parts.
- Prepare the monthly production report such as productivity, quality and solution in the meeting.
- Report to GM for any abnormal situation immediately and investigate root cause and countermeasure.
- Accountable for good housekeeping, 5s habits and safety standards
1 month bonus.
Sales ExecutiveID:429072,000 MYR ~ 3,200 MYRNibong Tebal
- Responsible to carry out the appropriate marketing / sales strategy to achieve sales target.
- To provide market feedback on all sales related activities and products development.
- To identify sales viability for the department which include new products development and marketing ideas.
1 month bonus.
- Retail Sales - Operation & Sales ManagerID:434555,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRCheras
Company Profile: It is very much an established brand with all extensive range of products that includes shoes, bags and other leather accessories. With over 88 outlets in 10 countries, the brand offers versatile designs that makes it possible for each individual to create his or her own unique fashion persona.
• Manage over boutique and consignment counters and take lead the operation
• Liase with mall and departmental store management
• Involve in sales forecast and budgeting
• Performs operational planning and sales planning
• supervise the operation team for continual improvement and optimized performance.
• Establish and maintain service quality by leading a team of cheerful and professional front line staff.
• Conduct sales analysis and implement promotional campaigns to increase sales revenue.
• Review operations policy and procedure to ensure a smooth daily operation.
• Review, manage and monitor staff performance to ensure excellent customer service quality.