9 Jobs for Retail/Distribution(Fashion&Apparel) found
【Cosmetics】Brand ManagerID:445218,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
We are one of the leading cosmetics company in Japan and worldwide.
We provide our products and services in the field of cosmetics and beauty care.
Holding various brands, distributed through department stores, chain stores, and salons.
In line with company's expansion, we are seeking qualified candidates to join us.
Currently, we are in need of a new Sales Manager for one of our major brand.
This position will be in charge of Sales & Marketing, operation, merchandising, event set-up, visual changes and etc.
• Manage brand to ensure the Company’s sales objectives are met profitably.
• Formulate and execute sales planning & activities within budget.
• Monitor and analyse trading terms, sales performance, retail data, to determine action plans to achieve KPI.
• Monitor and ensure front line VMD(Visual MerchanDising) & stock situation.
• To build strong relationships with customers.
• Lead and motivate sales team to achieve above objectives.
Total gross salary: RM 8,000-10,000
Key Account Manager ( C&PC) (42284)ID:442835,500 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
- Responsible to achieve Key Account month and annual sales budget.
- Responsible for the profit & loss account of assigned accounts.
- Formulate and execute the objectives, plans and strategies.
- Initiate major sales promotions and monitor the progress of the promotions to ensure its success.
- Review and evaluate sales performance of each key account and recommend relevant strategies.
- Coordinate and work closely with Key Retailers to ensure no disruptions in the service levels.
to be share during interview
Assistant Accounts ManagerID:441125,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
- performs financial, accounting and corporate tax duties for the department.
- ensure monthly accounts closing promptly, efficiently, timely and accurately and with compliance to Standard Operating Procedures.
- to lead the team members and monitor the work progress of the team members who reporting directly to he/she.
1)Full Set of Accounts and Consolidated Accounts for Group of Companies
To ensure all the general ledger entries properly captured in book.
To ensure all the monthly schedule up-todate.
To generate Costing and Gross Profit Report for management meeting.
To generate Internal Stocks Usage Report.
To ensure Monthly Closing Reporting complete accurately and on time.
To generate ad-hoc reporting as and when request by the manager & management.
2) Financial Year End Audit and Corporate Taxation
Finalises accounts and Group Consolidated Accounts for year end audit.
Liases with auditors on year end audit.
Review of draft accounts before submitting to the management.
Schedule (audit and Tax)
Prepares Corporate Tax Organizer for tax submission to Tax Agent.
Bank Negara reporting.
Statistics Quarterly Survey reporting.
4)Department Staff Coaching, Monitoring, Training & Development
Co-ordinate with the team members to make sure they are on track.
Open discussion with team members if they are facing with any problem or issues.
Review on their work done before submit to management for approval.
Lead, manage, monitor, motivate, counsel and train department staff towards company, division and department's objectives.
5)Support to the Team on Ad-hoc Task
Provide support/lead team members on the ad-hoc task required
to be share during interview
Retail Manager (Make-Up Product)ID:439536,500 MYR ~ 7,500 MYRPetaling Jaya
-To develop the business through retail strategy
-Build and implement sales strategy to drive sales growth in country
-Set and manage sales target.
-Work with Forecast team for the stock needed to drive selling in order to meet the budget in sales & launches.
-Business Analysis. React on business opportunities and challenges to maximize selling opportunities
-Advise Brand Head on distribution strategy and maintain strategic retailer relationship.
-Negotiate with retailer to maximize business opportunity
-Manage and coach, motivate and develop Regional Team
-Oversee retail population. - Monitor turnover rate
-Manage the Stock days target: 2.8 months
-Technical & Professional competencies required
• Manage the day-to-day activities of a sales/retail team in order to execute the organization’s overall marketing plans for an assigned geography,
product line, market segment, or list of customer accounts.
• Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; monitor sales volume, revenues, out-of-stock situations and costs against forecasts to identify problem areas;
and adapt procedures or re-allocate resources to improve the overall performance of the sales team.
• Negotiate sales with existing and new trade partners who are of strategic importance to the organization.
• Provide input to the development of sales, marketing, customer retention, advertising, pricing, and distribution strategies for area of responsibility.
. Coach sales representatives on the technical aspects of the organization’s products and services; on marketing campaigns and sales promotions; and
on sales techniques, procedures and standards that will help them achieve their sales targets.
• Work closely with training team to ensure BA team have strong product knowledge, effective sales technique, grooming and development.
• Monitor counter merchandisin
Junior PTP Accountant (Account Payable) - Japanese SpeakerID:423614,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRBayan Lepas
The PTP team is processing payments for operating expenses and other supplier charges as well as expense reimbursement in compliance with company policies and procedures and other reporting requirements. The job holder is responsible for processing, reporting and verifying invoices received for payment in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
1. Responsible accounts payable tasks.
2. Active suppliers 700 – 1’400, Purchase Orders 2’300 – 13’600
Language allowance 750
Head of Trainer (Cosmetic & Skin Care)ID:439397,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
- plan & develop monthly itinerary for trainers, training program for new products & refresh training and motivation training for Retails sales consultant
• To conduct & support all technical & products training for management staffs, trainers, and retail sales consultanat.These including on the job training, counter activities & sales transactions, exclusive workshops/press event/ make up/ facial massage/ yearly beauty consultants contest
• Responsible to do workshops liaison with 3rd party
• To handle customers’ complaint if any
• To ensure all Staffs have good customer service & good grooming & presentable
- Retail Sales - Operation & Sales ManagerID:434555,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRCheras
Company Profile: It is very much an established brand with all extensive range of products that includes shoes, bags and other leather accessories. With over 88 outlets in 10 countries, the brand offers versatile designs that makes it possible for each individual to create his or her own unique fashion persona.
• Manage over boutique and consignment counters and take lead the operation
• Liase with mall and departmental store management
• Involve in sales forecast and budgeting
• Performs operational planning and sales planning
• supervise the operation team for continual improvement and optimized performance.
• Establish and maintain service quality by leading a team of cheerful and professional front line staff.
• Conduct sales analysis and implement promotional campaigns to increase sales revenue.
• Review operations policy and procedure to ensure a smooth daily operation.
• Review, manage and monitor staff performance to ensure excellent customer service quality.
Sales Admin Executive (Logistic - Junior level)ID:422061,700 MYR ~ 2,500 MYRShah Alam
Company Introduction: Founded in 2003, Japan based Sporting goods operation, and manufacturing of selling golf and tennis equipment. They are using variety of technologies to ensure produce high standards of quality and strict environmental guidelines which apply their new products. Beside that, they are also providing golf course management and held golf tournament.
Location: Shah Alam (need own vehicle to reach)
• To process sales orders into system.
• To liaise with sales personnel on enquiries on customer account.
• To co-ordinate shipment schedule and delivery of goods to customers.
• Ensure proper documentation for the issue & receipt of sales orders, invoice & other related documents.
• Maintain proper filing system & ensure effective document control for the easy access & retrieval.
• To perform administrative and prepare paper work related to sales activities.
1）The monthly petrol allowance will be around RM100 to RM200/= depending on position and expected salary.
2）Contractual 1 month bonus
3）Personal Accident Insurance and Hospitalisation benefits upon confirmation
4）Annual medical reimbursement of RM1K
Manager-Risk Management & Compliance (Chance to work in Public Listed Company)ID:416989,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRBukit Bintang
Company profile: The company was established in the last century about 1930's. Now they are having several operations spots in Southeast Asia countries such as Malaysia, China, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Myanmar, nevertheless USA and Mexico. It is a very big, famous and public listed company which have wide-range of business division, including retail line, property development, mining, steel, agriculture and computer sectors.
Location: Bukit Bintang (Reachable by public transport- MRT, monorail, Free shuttle bus)
- Conduct regular Compliance Risk Self-Assessment Exercise (CRSA) exercises
- Facilitating the implementation of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Framework and Compliance Framework.
- Conduct regular review of the completeness of risk management process by RMTs covering both performance and risk scorecards and provide feedback input to RMTs.
- Review, analyse and report on key risks of KOCs and/or business divisions together with the risk mitigations to the Head of Group Risk & Compliance, RMCs and ACS.
- Develop, review and improve, where appropriate, risk management manuals, methodologies and tools in updating/enhancing the existing ERM Framework.
- Coordinate and provide input for joint review and update of disclosures on system of risk management and internal controls and corporate governance application for respective PLC Groups and PC Groups.
<Business Performance Management>
- Facilitate development of new scorecards where required.
- Prepare and circulate generic reporting templates for adoption by Key Operating Companies (KOCs).
- Plan, supervise and compile the submission of scorecards reports for circulation by Company Secretaries to the respective RMCs and ACS.
- Coordinate presentations of scorecards reports by RMTs.
- Conduct thematic review of KOCs' scorecards and provide feedback input to RMTs.
- Conduct and/or coordinate joint review of existing policies, guidelines or procedures with the management/process owners/relevant functions in OCS and Head Office.
- Conduct research on statutory & regulatory requirements and market/industry best practice and develop new Group policies, guidelines and procedures or other forms of internal control where appropriate.
- Engagement with OCS on adoption of ERM Framework and Compliance framework and implementation of relevant internal controls including conducting awareness and training sessions.
- Report on the status of the implementation of ERM and Compliance programs, both planned and ad-hoc
<Liaise with other department PIC / Parties>
- Handle reviews by internal and external auditors.
- Coordinate analysis and responses to enquires, review or reports by regulators on matters concerning corporate governance and system of risk management and internal controls
- Carry out secretariat rote to Compliance Committee.