1 Jobs for Governemnt/Non-Govemental Oganization found
【Jp speaker/Tourism/ Promoting/】Assistant ManagerID:452465,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBukit Bintang
This company is promoting Japan for Malaysian people to visit, to build up cultural relationship.
This position will be a bridge between Malaysia and Japan, as promote Japanese culture, attractive place or anything related to Japan.
Often holding the travel fair in Malaysia(7 times every year), sometimes visit Japan(1 or 2 times per year) to do a market survey.
Since this company is newly set up in 2017, still have lots of chance to challenge new things.
*In: Out of office=4:6
· Project management and management of the project
· Coordination of business contacts with government agencies and travel agency media in Malaysia
· Information transmission for B to B / B to C
· Marketing survey of Japan or Malaysia (Visit Penang, JB and Japan: duration will be 1 to 10 days depends on the project)
· B to C inquiry response
. General affairs general affairs
· Supporting Japanese staff
. Visiting clients to know the needs, present about the new project and etc.
.After visiting clients or business trip, do submit the report to MD in Japanese
*Every task should be done in Japanese
Annual remuneration; RM 72,000~
Monthly: 5,000~6,000 (Negotiable)
Bonus: average 1 month(December)