Business Development ExecutiveID:546683,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRJohor Bahru17 days ago
3,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYR
- The representative of the Company to connect with customers, evaluate and follow up on business leads.
- Will be supporting the Business Operations Manager to develop and drive the business ventures in both PGM and precious metals recycling trade.
- Reporting to the Business Operations Manager, the Business Development Executive works closely with clients and internal Lab & Hedging teams to help customers stay competitive or grow their business through recycling marketing. You will be required to:
- Acquiring precious metals including catalytic converters, Gold & Silver within Singapore & other countries and evaluate purchasing decisions with a focus on cost efficiency to ensure that all business transactions are profitable for the company.
- Understanding the business and marketing needs for precious metals recycling.
- Utilising handheld X-ray fluorescence (XRF) technology to analyse Platinum Group Metals in catalytic converters as a preliminary gauge for procurement.
- Defining solutions for marketing to meet client requirements.
- Collaborating with clients and internal teams for quality and timely marketing campaigns.
- Attending trade events, industry conferences and networking activities to expand professional network, stay updated on market trends, regulations and to promote our services.
- Building and maintaining long-term customer relationships to generate leads and secure new business deals.
- Identifying new market segments aligned with the company's growth strategy.
- Monitoring industry trends and regularly conduct competitor analysis to understand the latest market developments and make comparisons with the company's services to identify areas for improvement or differentiation, potential business opportunities and threats.
- Achieving KPIs for revenue and profits within stipulated timeline.
- Mastering methods of precise calculations for PGM / precious metals in order to provide accurate proposals to customers.
- Developing and implementing strategies for business expansion.
- Working with the marketing team to enhance brand awareness and generate leads.
- Proactively pursue debt recoveries from customers who have not met payment terms, safeguarding the company's financial health.
- Updating the CRM system with supplier, business leads information and follow-up status.
- Providing regular reports and updates to the Business Operations Manager on activities, targets and performance.
- Ensuring all business development activities comply with company marketing policies.
- Assisting with ad-hoc responsibilities which are crucial to the company.
- Minimum Diploma & above
- Possess driving license
- Knowledge of using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System
- Minimum 3 years of experience with similar capacity in recycling or adjacent industries preferred
- Develop proficiency in the accurate calculation on PGM / precious metals returns and profitability for quotation preparation, with a knack for numbers.
- Good interpersonal and communications skill
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin (written and verbal) to ensure seamless communication with our Chinese stakeholders.
- Candidate with proven track records and good references from customers or their former employers will be favourably considered.
- Independent & highly motivated
- Willingness to travel overseas
Bonus, insurance coverage, medical coverage, have an opportunity to work in silver and gold manufacturing
Please sign in.