Digital Marketing Executive ID:546663,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRJohor Bahru17 days ago
3,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYR
- Assist the Marketing Manager in the planning, execution, and optimization of the Company’s online marketing efforts.
- Assist in developing marketing campaigns, tactics, and strategies for the precious metals recycling business, and in particular catalytic converter recycling as well as gold and silver recovery.
- Run Google Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns and Facebook advertising campaign using Metaverse Business Suite.
- Responsible for creative content writing for social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, blogs, and other marketing materials for brand awareness and lead generation.
- Attend to all customers’ inquiries and feedback from social media platforms and other communication channels.
- Research of market/industry/competitor information for marketing and idea development to raise brand awareness and capture qualified leads.
- Search for and qualify new leads online for conversion by the Sales Team.
- Coordinate and arrange for the production of marketing materials.
- Work closely with the Business Development team to ensure digital marketing campaigns KPIs are met.
- Assist in monitoring competition and provide new ideas for improvement.
- Assist in updating CRM leads.
- Minimum Diploma in Marketing or related discipline.
- Having a driver's license and possess own vehicle for easy commute.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in similar role.
- Strong in English (both verbal and written) comprehension and communication is a must.
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin (written and verbal) to ensure seamless communication with our business team.
- Knowledge in WordPress, SEO, SEM, and Facebook Advertising
- Experience in recycling and waste management industry is an added advantage
- Able to work effectively both independently and as a team player
- Must be able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Goal is driven with the tenacity to succeed.
Please sign in.