Meterials PlannerID:544014,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRShah Alamabout 1 month ago
4,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYR
1. Prepares purchase requisition by verifying Bill of Materials, specifications and price; liaising and obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute items; obtaining approval from Engineering department. Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers; monitoring and expediting orders.
2. Responsible for planning and monitoring the materials and products used by Production. To ensure that the production team doesn't run out of the materials needed to produce its products.
3. Plans and performs work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of materials and various types of equipment.
4. Plan and verify incoming and outgoing shipments and fully understand the process of preparing and receiving shipments.
5. Making sure there are adequate materials to ensure steady production and product delivery to customers. Monitor materials flow to identify bottlenecks and forecast problems.
6. Perform any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Education Background :
- Minimum Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply, but must have minimum Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- 3 years working experience in materials related functions
Require Skill :
• Able work independently with minimum supervision, analyses situations to solve problems, create solutions and collective decision making.
- Able to work within a team and point of contact between the manufacturing department and suppliers.
- Familiar with Enterprise Resource Planning and proficient in Microsoft office programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Able to multitask and perform under pressure while remaining professional.
Malay, Mandarin, English
• Car Allowance
• Medical benefit