ERP Support ExecutiveID:543884,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRShah Alam3 months ago
4,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYR
Summary of the Position:
HPMT continues to grow at a rapid pace with challenging and exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. When considering candidates, we look for professionals who are highly motivated, collaborative, and most importantly, share our passionate interest in manufacturing high-quality solid carbide round tools. Reporting to IT Manager, this will be hands-on performing activities such as but not limited to assisting stakeholders in understanding ERP systems, troubleshooting, and generating reports.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist ERP systems users with data conversion and update data.
• Assist with testing of ERP systems prior to use in a production environment.
• Thoroughly understand ERP security subsystem in order to assign appropriate system access to users at different levels throughout the organization.
• To assist in analyzing and troubleshooting ERP system issues reported by end users.
• Provide 1st level support to resolve issues for IT applications such as ERP.
• Provide system setup, configuration, and resolution of technical issues in MSSQL including build query, create view, alert notification etc.
• Use of Report Designer to create or modify report.
• Assist in process, workflow, and data analysis to streamline manual processes to digitalization.
• Degree in Information Management, Computer Science or other business-related fields or equivalent work experience and training,
• At least 2 years or related working experience
• At least one implementation experience with any of the top tier systems (provided by Acumatica, Infor, Salesforce, SAP, or Microsoft),
• Strong analytical and logical approach to systems design and development.
• Superb communication skills in spoken and written English.
• Strong teamwork skills, comfortable working remotely, especially with the communication styles required, and lack of face-to-face time with colleagues and managers.
Malay, Mandarin, English
0-2 years - 14 days
2-5 years - 16 days
5 years above - 18 days
- Sick Leave
0-2 years - 14 days
2-5 years - 18 days
5 years above - 22 days
- Hospitalization leave
- Paternity & Maternity leave
- Compassionate, marriage, calamity leave
- Yearly Increment
- Yearly Bonus
- Medical: Panel Clinic
Please sign in.