Sales Manager (Surgical Work Place)ID:543526,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jaya29 days ago
6,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYR
Medical & Healthcare
1. Develop and implement effective sales strategies to achieve revenue targets and grow market share in the surgical division.
2. Manage and lead the sales team to ensure they meet their targets and perform at a high level.
3. Establish and maintain strong relationships with key customers, stakeholders, and opinion leaders to promote the company's products and solutions.
4. Develop and manage budgets, resources, and expenses related to the product portfolio
5. Growing business through the development of new leads and new contacts
6. Identifying new revenue opportunities
7. Building business relationships with current and potential clients
8. Attending networking events to attract and retain clients
9. Developing and executing sales and marketing strategies to grow business
10. Maintaining and updating sales, marketing and business development documentation
11. Collaborating with management on sales goals
12. Support the team with other responsibilities as required
13. Other duties assigned by the management from time to time.
Education Background :
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences, business, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of sales experience in the medical device industry, with a minimum 2 years of experience in the OT table/light portfolio.
Require Skill :
- Demonstrated experience in managing and leading a sales team.
- Strong understanding of the OT table/light market, including customer needs, trends, and competitive landscape
Malay, Mandarin, English