Facilities ManagerID:541856,000 MYR ~ 7,500 MYRPeraiabout 1 month ago
6,000 MYR ~ 7,500 MYR
• Daily work planning to ensure department operation and activities are carried out accordance to ISO & Safety standard.
• To ensure project and work carried out, department operation and activities are meet company objective and target.
• Daily check on project or work progress and schedule during morning meeting.
• To ensure the GMP and others company activities are fully carried out and implement to meet the company objective.
• To ensure comply or fulfil in customer compliance audit, i.e.: COC, Quality and etc.
• To ensure company facilities are functioning well, supply on time and support to production requirement and all effluent discharge are meet authority standard.
• Plan and assign PIC to carry out machine and facilities predictive and preventive maintenance schedule are carried out as per schedule.
• To ensure plant facilities or equipment used are comply to local authority regulation, audit and renew license or certificate accordingly.
• To ensure Boiler, CCTV and Dust Collection System daily operate in good working condition with LEV suction and air emission are comply to DOSH and DOE requirement.
• Setting machine according to product parameter for daily production process.
• Study machine improvement and analysis when machine cause product high reject.
• Trouble shoot and repair machine in event of breakdowns.
• Prepare report for production machinery trouble shoot or machine improvement.
• Provide solution and guidance to the person under his supervision.
• Attend Management Meeting and prepare improvement report.
• Not limited to the above and other tasks assigned by superior from time to time, If any.
• Degree/ Diploma in Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
• At least 5-6 years of managerial experience in manufacturing environment.
• Familiar in Medium voltage controlling or distribution system.
• Familiar in pneumatic and hydraulic controlling system.
• Managerial Level with good supervisory skills.
• Computer literate.
Malay, Mandarin, English
- RM5 transport allowance per day
- RM10 flat rate for OT (min 1 hour)
- Medical benefits
- Performance bonus
8am ~ 6pm
Research & Development
Mechatronic Control Design
Production Technology/Process Development
Quality Control/Quality Assurance
Production/Manufacturing Technology Development
Please sign in.