Regional Events & Recognition ManagerID:5390613,000 MYR ~ 16,000 MYRBangsar22 days ago
13,000 MYR ~ 16,000 MYR
Medical & Healthcare, Manufacturing(Machinery), Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
The Regional Events and Recognition Manager will develop recognition and events strategy across the region, support global events, plan and organize regional sales and recognition events.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Review and align events and recognition practices across Asia region
• Work closely with Country Managers on the development of effective recognition and events strategy.
• Plan, coordinate and implement recognition related activities eg. rallies / seminars / conventions / Incentive trips/ special meetings and other corporate events. This will include traveling to overseas to organize events and assist in business builders’ activities.
• Actively participate in discussions with the Country Managers and Global Events Team to communicate updates from the field.
• Brainstorm and implement event plans and concepts.
• Handle budgeting and invoicing.
• Liaise and negotiate with vendors or any sponsorship deals.
• Handle logistics and ground execution.
• Manage event branding and communication.
• Develop event feedback surveys.
• Obtain relevant permits for events.
• Produce post-event reports.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by your superior.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree of any field.
• Possess sales and marketing experience from multinational, direct selling, or network marketing organizations. Experience in managing recognition and convention events is a plus.
• A great team player and mentor.
• A very hands-on individual with a deep level of commitment to make a positive impact.
• Highly organized and strong attention to details.
• Proactive with strong leadership qualities.
• Excellent marketing, communications, and interpersonal skills
• Project management experience
• Risk management experience
• Proficient in various events related software, tools, and applications.
• A multi-tasker, able to work under pressure, and willing to travel
Malay, Mandarin, English