Production EngineerID:538622,600 MYR ~ 3,200 MYRBayan Lepas4 days ago
2,600 MYR ~ 3,200 MYR
• Possess own department specific work knowledge and skill.
• React to the supervisor’s supervision, instruction and responsible to the work assigned.
• Study machine capability, process & provide improvement plan by approaching advanced manufacturing automation which contribute to cost reduction
• Monitoring on manufacturing process to provide solution to reduce bottleneck
• Influence the good practices to team member for the improvement of plan, project and related activities.
• Work together with supervisor/superior on feasibility of improvement plan
• Implement the department plan and objectives set by manager and are fully responsible for the implementation of the objectives assigned.
• In charge/partially in charge for the improve plan set by Manager for benefits of department as a whole.
• Study the department daily problem and propose the solution which able to solve the problem effectively.
• Independent and able to train own department staff to perform daily work.
• Ability to communicate with outsider.
• To perform process improvement to achieve slitting target yield and output.
• To perform monitoring to machine & product after implementation of improvement plan
• To assist in implementing and maintaining ISO9001 management system.
• To prepare and review production work procedure and work instruction from time to time when there is a new process or changes in slitting process.
• To provide technical support to department personnel whenever new process being implemented.
• Ensuring production is running smoothly at all times so as to ensure that the products are able to fulfill customers’ shipment.
• Control the flow / inventory of slitting knives as well as all production materials in the factory.
• To report to manufacturing engineering assistant manager any problem arising in the production floor.
• To educate and train all production personnel on a regular basis so as to prevent any errors that will affect the yield
• To ensure workstation is always neat and clean.
• To complete any additional assignment allocated by Management as and when required.
• To assist Technical R&D personnel in preparing the sample for customer.
• To work with Technical R&D in the new process start up and monitor the stability.
• To highlight process problems faced to Technical R&D in the pilot run stages.
• To attend any of the design & development meeting as and when requested by design team.
• 1~2 years of experience in Manufacturing/Automation Line (Fresh graduates are preffered)
• Pursuing Degree or related engineering field
• Preferably mechanical/mechatronic
• Close monitoring of machine capability, machine troubleshooting & machine improvement
- AL : 14 days, max : 20 days
- Transport allowance - RM100
- Meal allowance: RM3/day
- Yearly increment
- 2 times bonus every year, can get up to 3-4 months per year
- Mileage claim RM0.55/km
- Dental claim RM100/month
- Panel clinic