Credit Manager (Senior Manager)ID:5362415,000 MYR ~ 20,000 MYRKL SentralOver 3 months ago
15,000 MYR ~ 20,000 MYR
- Financial Analysis, Credit Application Review prepared by sales team.
- Conduct an additional and necessary credit research for judgement to complement Credit Application working closely with sales team.
- Provide professional advises to sales team based upon the deep knowledge surrounding the borrower, industry, economic environment, credit rules and
procedures, et al.
- Liaison officer between sales team and HQ/Credit to obtain approval.
- Provide a credit opinion in an appropriate way to final approver.
- Periodic credit review for existing customers.
- Monitoring and management of delinquent accounts (over 30days) and non-performing accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Finance or equivalent.
- Min 5 years' experience of Credit risk management in banking sector
※ job hopping person NG
- Superior risk manager skills, including understanding industries, analyzing financials, identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business
- Excellent knowledge about leasing and accounting standards
- Excellent understanding of local legal systems and documentation
- International credit management experience like in Singapore
Please sign in.