This job is closed
Admin/Accounts assistantID:530973,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRBangsar
Service Engineer, Service Engineer
- Assist to prepare full set of accounts ; BS, PL, budget, Reporting Package
- Responsible for accounting process
- Key in monthly transaction into accounting software – Sage 300; ensure all are taken up completely and correctly in accounting records.
- Contact bank for fixing the rate for incoming fund from overseas.
- Prepare and process payment & receipts for approval and authorization eg weekly staff claims, vendors, incoming funds etc
- Keeping record of cash book, mileage
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation
- Prepare accruals and recurring journals for month end processing.
- Prepare analysis on costing like travelling cost, staff welfare, medical, professional fees etc.
- Assist to prepare and close annual financial statement related to financial year end audits
- Assist in preparing supporting documents for annual corporate tax to Tax Consultant.
- Assist in preparing supporting documents for annual submission of Company FORM to Admin Dept
- Assist& coordinate renewal of all tenancy agreement with landlord and vendors for office, apartment and vehicle.
- Assist in daily operation including coordinate with office maintenance (e.g.: lighting, aircon, CCTV etc.)
- Arrange & maintain shipment record of domestic and overseas shipment.
- Arrange hotel and flight bookings for all employees and guests, upon request.
- Arrange recruitment and resignation processes :- recruitment exercise; coordinate & preparing documents relating to incoming and outgoing employees, purchase & return of notebooks etc
- Filing and scanning accounting document (e.g., payment voucher, monthly transaction etc.)
- Upkeep maintenance record of staff leave such as annual leave, replacement leave, medical leave etc
- Coordinate and liaise with external parties like external auditors, tax agents, corporate secretarial agents, local tax, and government authorities where required.
- Liaise with external consultant for renewing or apply for work permits such as EP, PVP
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Check mail box
- At least 1-year experience in Admin/Accounting
- Diploma or above degree in Accounting
Malay, Mandarin, English
RM 3,000 - 4,500 *Depends on experiences
Other allowances will be disclose later
This job is closed