Business Development ExecutiveID:526444,000 MYR ~ 6,400 MYRBangsar
- Develop the existing and new business opportunities and attend enquiries.
- To build a good rapport and long term relationships with existing and potential customers and designers.
- Meet sales goals, provide trustworthy feedback and good service after sales.
- Responsible for follow-up and coordinating on projects progress throughout the sales process.
- Conducting effective presentations and demonstrations to clients according to their needs.
- Ensure timely payment by clients.
- To perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned when required.
- This position mainly covers the Klang Valley area unless he/she can get projects in other states.
- Have own Transport as travel required
- At least two 2 years of B2B Sales experience
- Experiences in a similar industry like M&E, interior design, renovation, furniture etc.
- PC literate knowledge.
- Good in communication, negotiation, presentation, Time management and planning skills.
- Sales experience in sales product, not service industry
- Candidate with product knowledge (stationary, office furniture)
Malay, Mandarin, English
Basic : RM4,000 ~ RM6,000
Car Allowance - RM400
Parking, Petrol, Toll - Claimable
Handphone - Provided
Please sign in.