Cell Process Engineer (Wet) ID:525443,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRKulim
Process Engineer, Other(Electrical/Semi-Conductor) Engineer
1. The Wet engineer is responsible for the following processes: texturing and polishing；
2. Responsible for production lines maintenance, trouble shooting, etc.
3. Responsible for the optimization and improvement of texturing and polishing process，improving the photoelectric conversion efficiency and yield of solar cells;
4. Material importing for texturing and polishing process;
5. Analysis for reworking wafers of wet process；
6. Controlling the uniformity of reflectivity and de-weight after texturing and polishing；
7. If necessary, carry out shifting work to maintain production lines;
8. Completed other tasks assigned by leaders.
- Education Background : Bachelor's Degree/Professional Degree in any field related with photovoltaics, science materials, physical chemistry, physics, microelectronics, semiconductors, etc；
- Experience : Minimum 3 years’ experience in solar cell process development
- Require Skill :
- Deep understanding of the working principle of solar cells；
- Can independently solve the troubles of texturing and polishing production lines；
- Be familiar with the principle of texturing and polishing, experience in texturing and polishing process of solar cells is a plus；
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, JMP, data analysis software is a plus.
1. Send in your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public holiday
- Medical claim
- Transportation allowance
- Phone bill claim
- Free meal at factory canteen
- Replacement time-off if OT
Please sign in.