This job is closed
Project EngineerID:521283,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYROther Selangor District
Design and manufacturing plant for noise control devices.
Their strength lies within technical solutions, and to date, is the only local manufacturer for blowdown silencers in Malaysia.
As a pioneer in Malaysia's industrial noise and vibration control industry, we are constantly rethinking efficient and innovative ways to work.
Working Location: Sungai Buloh
● Coordinate and Supervise all work related to manufacturing process, technical issues, documentations, specifications and any other tasks as assigned from time to time by Manager
● Ensure manufacturing processes are in place and schedules are adhered to at all times
● Develop, write, release and maintain technical documentation to support production activity and customer/supplier such as Technical Sheet, Bill of Materials, Manufacturing Hours, Work Instruction, Technical Note, Manufacturing Plan, etc as applicable to respective program/project
● Update all technical documentations as per the latest data configuration, drawings, specification, etc.
● Prepare and maintain the Bill of Material (BOM) as per commercial target.
● Ensure the validity and compliance of the product as per product specification
● Support efforts to consistently improve product and process quality
● Carry out internal audit together with the Production Manager and report must be tabled
● Conduct internal audit on ISO standard
- Education Background : Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience : 1 years project engineer/QA/QC/Project Coordinator/Project Operations/Production Executive/planning executive in manufacturing/production, open for freshie as well
- Require Skill : knowledge of Autocad/Metalworks
For more information,
1. Send in your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RM 3500 to RM 4500
Details to be discussed during the interview.