Private Sales, Account Manager (IT System Integration)ID:520504,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRPutrajaya/Cyberjaya
The Account Manager is responsible to provide competent sales and marketing representation for company, and to achieve agreed sales targets and customer development opportunities. The Sales Manager is accountable for the agreed Sales Budget and Sales Order objectives.
Responsible for managing, supporting, and servicing the account related needs.
1. Proactively identify new sales opportunities within a set of assigned Accounts. A set of accounts will be named as the individual comes on board.
2. Proactively develop relationships with customers and provide relevant LOBs on the customers feedback on current and future IT solution needs.
3. Proactively work with relevant LOBs to conduct strategic account reviews with all assigned customers on a regular basis to review project, address client concerns and ensure the resolution of issues in a timely manner, with follow-up when appropriate.
4. Retain accounts through the development of strong relationships with key decision makers and users within an organization.
Accountable for payment collection of all closed deals
Ensure all sales bid submission meets the company’s business guidelines, ie. Gross Margins, Approval process
Must continue to develop knowledge on the solution needs of the industry, and have broad awareness of the government environment, ie political changes, key industry events where company can leverage on market presence
Be able to present ideas well when meeting clients and channel partners.
Be able to create Account plan, strategize and execute the plan.
Required to build a healthy pipeline, and submit weekly sales forecast by monthly and quarterly for current year.
Knowledgeable on preparing and submitting tender bids
Shares relevant information within the team to assist others in strategizing and closing deals.
- Education: Possess recognized tertiary or professional qualification, preferably major in computer science,
electronics engineering, sales/marketing, business administration.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales with proven track records, preferably in the IT Services
Competitive, risk-taking, accountable, adaptable, teamwork-oriented, motivated, results oriented.
Results oriented and willing to learn new product and technologies supported by the company
Able to work under pressure and independently without much supervision
Candidates must be customer-oriented, disciplined, initiative driven and with good personality
A team player, matured, self-motivated, with good interpersonal and communication skills.
Possess own transport and willing to travel.
>> ANNUAL LEAVE
Less than 2 years - 14 days
2 – 5 years - 16 days
More than 5 years - 20 days
>> FLEXI BENEFITS
Annual maximum benefit for the full-time permanent employee and his/her member of immediate family is as follows and subject to the respective conditions: -
(a) Employees with family (spouse and including unmarried & unemployed children up to 24 years old) – RM3,300.00
(b) Employee (Single) – RM2,050.00
Below are the items covered under the benefits:
a) General Practitioner
b) Outpatient Specialist
d) Health Screening
e) Fertility Treatment
f) Alternative Treatment
g) Pre and Post Maternity
h) Fitness Membership / Classes
j) Self-Development Courses
k) Children’s Education (School & Tuition Fees)
>> INSURANCE COVERAGE
>> Sales Commission scheme is 60:40 pay mix; 60% of base salary and 40% of variable pay.
Please sign in.