Purchasing Manager ID:519466,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRSelayang Baru, Rawang
- Able to perform the job function of purchasing department with minimal supervision.
- Sourcing, evaluating, comparing and negotiating prices to obtain the most ideal supply options.
- Conducting research on potential products, comparing price and quality to ensure the best deal.
- Ensure that purchase quality, quantity, delivery and price is correct
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Ensure all purchasing records are up to date, generated periodically
- Education Background : Diploma, BSc in Business Admin / Business Studies, Supply Chain Management or a related field.
- Experience : Min 3 year of experiences in the similar field with management experiences
- Require Skill :
1. Familiar with Import of goods matters will be an advantage
2. Good knowledge of vendor sourcing skills, liaising with vendors
3. Solid Analytical Skills & Negotiation skills and good in Math
4. Outgoing candidate with good communication skills;
Malay, Mandarin, English
Please sign in.