This job is closed
Account Assistant ID:517352,600 MYR ~ 2,800 MYRGeorgetown
Financial Accounting, Accounting support, Partial of full set (AP, AR, Bookkeeping)
• Provide assistance to Finance Department on daily accounting duties.
• Check and verify Accounts Payable trade invoices before input into system.
• Resolve invoice issues (if any) with internal colleagues and/or vendors.
• Prepare and input payment voucher.
• Assist in Accounts Receivable and generate receipt journal.
• Ensure proper and accurate system entries records and proper filing of hardcopy documents are maintained.
• Maintain and ensure compliance with internal financial controls and procedures.
• Any other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by supervisor.
- Education Background : Diploma / Degree in Accounting or equivalent qualification.
- Experience : Fresh graduates will be considered, on job training to be provided
- Require Skill :
• Short notice will be an added advantage.
• Meticulous, responsible and willing to learn.
• Good communication skills, able to interact with different departmental staff and vendors.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Computer literate and proficient in MS Office.
• Prefer candidate with sound knowledge and hands on experience in accounting system.