Logistics Warehouse Operation Manager (Penang)ID:515075,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRBayan Lepas
• Serve as the window person liaison between Management, Logistics Operation Team and the Client for operation improvement
• Produce and review daily, weekly and monthly reports.
• Prepare and provide various analytical reports and review with Client at planned interval basis.
• Accountable to ensure the Operation meeting performance KPI in Inbound and Outbound such as on time receipt/issuance/inventories/shipping accuracy, inventory holding and turns, NIL lines down/ ESD impact, on time stock up, and low employee turnover.
• Troubleshoot and review of root-cause and propose execution of solution on the issues regards to Inbound, Outbound Shipping .
• Identify and to implement continuous process improvement and optimization in operation.
• Ensure nil violation on health and safety procedure/requirement, execution of daily 5S activities on cleanliness and security of the stores/receiving/shipping at all times.
• Motivating and encouraging the teamwork within the workforce to ensure set operation KPI are met and sustain including to ensure adequate training and performance feedback
- Education: Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- Experience :
• Experience in 3PL logistics operation
• Over 5 year(s) of working experience in logistic line, with at least 2 years of managerial experience.
• Customer relation in Electronic Manufacturing Company will be an advantage added.
• Knowledge of Materials and inventory management .
• Knowledge of MS Microsoft Office for presentation, 8D report and analysis.
• A team leader with good interpersonal and communication skills and able to interact with people at all levels.
• Demonstrate professionalism in dealing with external parties.
• Must be trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality with a high level of integrity and commitment.
• Able to work independently, meet tight deadlines and work under pressure with minimum supervision.
• Excellent command of English, Mandarin and Bahasa Melayu both verbal and written skills
• High sense of urgency.
• Approachable with a pleasant disposition, resourceful, initiative, able to multi-task able to work independently and under pressure
• Candidate shall willing to work for 5.5 days work week during probation period, 5 days work upon confirm at work
Malay, Mandarin, English
Transportation allowance 250 /month
Medical claim, group insurance, mileage
Bonus 2 times /year
Please sign in.