Consumer Marketing ExecutiveID:514013,500 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRSeri Petaling
1. Overall business and brand managment of the designated product.
2. Marketing strategy management: Fully responsible for the sales performance, advertising, sales promotion and product profitability.
3. Marketing Planning: In-charge of the product annual marketing plan, mid-term plan and long-term plan.
4. Product/Business development and improvement: responsible for the new product develipment, existing product improvement (concept, packaging structure, design, etc) cost down activities and etc.
1. Business and Brand Management:
Ensure all brand marketing activities are executed inline with agreed global/regional brand strategy.
Build and maintain brand health.
2. Marketing Strategy Management:
Sales: To plan the annual sales target and expenses budget. To ensure the achievement of sales budget within the expenses allocations.
Above The Line (ATL): To work closely with Advertising Agency on the ATL advertising plan to manage the effectiveness of the consumer communication tool; To meet the marketing objective such as increase brand awareness, improve brand image, improve consumer perception.
Below The Line (BTL): To plan the BTL sales promotion and PR activities to increase sales off take, improve shelf display, induce trial purchase experience, food preparation, cooking demonstration training and etc.
Profitability: To manage the product profitability at planned gross profit (GP) and Operating Profit (OP) level by having a deep understanding on the costing structure of the designated brand.
3. Marketing Planning:
Marketing Plan: To prepare the annual marketing plan which include the situation analysis (market, consumer, competitor, sales performance and resource), identify key issue, propose directional solution and action plan.
Mid Term/Long Term Plan: To set direction of next 3-years to 5-years plan based on SWOT analysis by taking into considerations both internal and external factors for future company expansion plan.
4. Product/Business Development and Improvement:
New Product Development: To promote company diversification program.
Improvement of Existing Product:
-continuous study to understand consumer insight and propose counter measure such as change product concept, modify packaging structure, alter packaging design to enhance the product competitve edge.
- to make improvements recommendations based on internal sales staffs and external consumer feedback.
- to coordinate with related department on the cost down programs to promote cost competitiveness and profit improvements.
Any other responsibilities assigned by superiors from time to time.
- At least 2-5 year(s) of working experience in branding management in FMCG industry
- Senior Executives specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent in FMCG industry
Malay, Mandarin, English
- meal subsidy, medical coverage, contractual bonus, additional EPF
Please sign in.